2017 F250 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 F250 owners

How are y'all liking them, what kind of mpg are y'all getting? Cant decide if I want a new 250 or 350. Heck lets see pics of y'alls new rigs.

ttt

Comment

What do you need for towing?

Comment

Nobody has one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are worried about mileage, why are you buying a F 250 or F350?

Comment

My favorite truck to date. I've got a 250 and get about 17 highway driving 70 or less which is really never for me.

Comment

Maybe he just curious? Maybe he is comparing stats with comparable trucks and is wanting real world numbers? Might drive a 100,000 miles a year and it factors in to costs.

Comment

Guy I work with ordered one. He is suppose to get it in a week or two..

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                  Who said I was worried about it?

Comment

Originally posted by b.a.saha View Post
                    Maybe he just curious? Maybe he is comparing stats with comparable trucks and is wanting real world numbers? Might drive a 100,000 miles a year and it factors in to costs.
                    If a person is that worried about costs they aren't buying a modern diesel. DEF costs, fuel, oil changes, and other higher diesel costs. If costs is a concern get a gas 3/4 ton or 1 ton. Ram makes a gas 3500 that is a towing SOB. Even seen them used for wrecker services with he super long flat bed.

Comment

I have a 2011 F350. Same engine. It's a beast! Mostly city driving at 16.6 average.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                        If a person is that worried about costs they aren't buying a modern diesel. DEF costs, fuel, oil changes, and other higher diesel costs. If costs is a concern get a gas 3/4 ton or 1 ton. Ram makes a gas 3500 that is a towing SOB. Even seen them used for wrecker services with he super long flat bed.
                        He didn't say anything about a diesel. He just asked about f250 and f350. Those do come with gas motors though every one i know that has bought one says they should have got the diesel. Learn to read before you run your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                          My F350 gets better mileage than the wife's QX56.

Comment

I've got a '15 crew 4x4 6.7 and love it. A customer of mine just traded his '15 in on a '17 and had to show me. They're very nice inside with significantly more room (especially the back seat leg room) and offer quite a bit more bells and whistles. I don't really care for the exterior of the new Super Duty's as they look EXACTLY like a F150 with a lift kit.

Comment

Went and traded my '13 in on a new '16 tonight. the '17 are nice but if you get a 4x4 there is no reaching over the side of the bed and grabbing something. my '13 and '16 bed side comes up to about my nipple. '17 was just about even with the top of my shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                              X