Drilling Consultants AKA Company Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son,

I'm in the same boat. Been trying to cross over too. I figure if I can't do it now with all the work that's picking up then when? LOL!

I even took the wild well course a few weeks back (I had the 2nd highest score in my class right under a company man that had been doing it 40 years)

I also run a staffing company for DD's so if you ever need a spot or know some other guys looking to move around give me a holla.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      Check out Gyrodata. I worked for them for 9 years back in the 1980's.

http://www.gyrodata.com/careers/
      I wouldn't suggest Gyrodata any longer. Things have really changed here, and not for the better sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
        I wouldn't suggest Gyrodata any longer. Things have really changed here, and not for the better sadly.

What do you do for them Kodiakk?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
          Son,

I'm in the same boat. Been trying to cross over too. I figure if I can't do it now with all the work that's picking up then when? LOL!

I even took the wild well course a few weeks back (I had the 2nd highest score in my class right under a company man that had been doing it 40 years)

I also run a staffing company for DD's so if you ever need a spot or know some other guys looking to move around give me a holla.
          PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            It seems that EWS is running a LOT of consultants out in the Permian.
            Ews is a great outfit!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfTheSouth View Post
              That's great to hear. With your current company? Remember my buddy David Rawson is over there now. Good ole 601 hand
              Ole Rawson is a great guy

Comment

Originally posted by MidlandTXHunter View Post
                Ole Rawson is a great guy
                sure is. First lead hand I worked with when I became a DD for big red.

Comment

Working...
                X