Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
    Armor piercing. Got to have a license to sell it...........

From what I read and stated before, it was tracer and not armor piercing. I believe he has already been released and just being questioned as of now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
      Armor piercing. Got to have a license to sell it...........
      Remember, this same media once likened green tipped (NATO)5.56 as "armor piercing."

Comment

Definition is fuzzy...m855 is considered piercing by some & all hell broke loose when the attempt to control ammo happened.

No idea why they arrested him but you have to have your mfg lic to sell your own rolled ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          I thought it was reported he had no social media accounts.

I could be mistaken then, or thinking about a different incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]895995[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              [ATTACH]895995[/ATTACH]
              And obviously not 1 inch or byte of surveillance footage..
              Not gonna happen.....

If was as cut and dried as that would have us believe that footage would have already been on every network..

So we wait..

Comment

Vegas can't afford the loss in tourism if the truth were to get out

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Vegas can't afford the loss in tourism if the truth were to get out
                  Honestly, I don't think Vegas would loose anything. Its the law enforcement agencies that will loose something if the truth ever got out on this.

Comment

You mean like, uhhh, ummm, well, errrr, the non partisan FBI?

Comment

I got this all figger'd out!
                      All those guns were given to him by Eric Holder and Barack Obama.. they called it Fast n furious.

He got all that ammo from the excess stuff the IRS ordered for BHO's invasion when they were gonna use all the East Texas WalMarts as lock ups...

Ain't nuthin to this!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        I got this all figger'd out!
                        All those guns were given to him by Eric Holder and Barack Obama.. they called it Fast n furious.

He got all that ammo from the excess stuff the IRS ordered for BHO's invasion when they were gonna use all the East Texas WalMarts as lock ups...

Ain't nuthin to this!!
                        I know your only joking(?) but you are probably a whole lot closer to what really went on that night than the story is that "they" are trying to sale...

Comment

So I heard last week that the Las Vegas coroner will not release the autopsy results as he told the judge its not complete yet. Although the body was cremated over 2 weeks ago.

Comment

So I heard last week that the Las Vegas coroner will not release the autopsy results as he told the judge its not complete yet. Although the body was cremated over 2 weeks ago.
                            Huh?

Just curious, but I wonder who gave consent to cremate?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Huh?

Just curious, but I wonder who gave consent to cremate?
                              Probably same guy who consented to cremate Scalia

Comment

I'm shocked... NOT

Shot twice in the BACK of the head maybe???

Comment

Working...
                                X