"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
    You remember this? Were you on the phone call as well? Trying to understand this. Someone is full Of it and I am trying to figure out who.
    What ??, are you a 13 year old little girl. Hope YOU find out what your looking for, chick

Comment

Anybody want to help make sausage tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
        No disrespect , but Bones is a stand up guy too...
        Knowing who you are, I consider you a stand up guy so I respect your opinion about him but I have yet to see any proof that he is what I would consider a stand up guy. I don't think anybody can dispute that he is very efficient at killing pigs, regardless of where he hunts them, but that just makes him good at what he does. I have heard negative comments from numerous long time residents of this area (whose opinions are highly respectd by the community and are not just from around Granger Lake and the WMA) about "Bones" himself (not his effectiveness as a pig killer) to at least be hesitant about jumping on his band wagon. Based on what I know about him, his comments on here are a reflection of who he really is and wasn't just him trying to get the out of town guys that hunt Granger stirred up.

I may not like him based on what I know about him but I'm sure not mad at him. He is who he is and it is up to each person to take it or leave it.

Not that it matters to anybody but that is my thought on the matter.

And why do people keep bringing him up?

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
          Knowing who you are, I consider you a stand up guy so I respect your opinion about him but I have yet to see any proof that he is what I would consider a stand up guy. I don't think anybody can dispute that he is very efficient at killing pigs, regardless of where he hunts them, but that just makes him good at what he does. I have heard negative comments from numerous long time residents of this area (whose opinions are highly respectd by the community and are not just from around Granger Lake and the WMA) about "Bones" himself (not his effectiveness as a pig killer) to at least be hesitant about jumping on his band wagon. Based on what I know about him, his comments on here are a reflection of who he really is and wasn't just him trying to get the out of town guys that hunt Granger stirred up.

I may not like him based on what I know about him but I'm sure not mad at him. He is who he is and it is up to each person to take it or leave it.

Not that it matters to anybody but that is my thought on the matter.

And why do people keep bringing him up?
          Thank you and I concur but to each there own.

Comment

Well, I talked to my homie with Outlaw Outdoors and he said to forget about it. Oh and he IS a long time family from Granger.

Chewy, Bofly you guys are simply stirring the pot to bring this thread down. It is a popular thread and the more that read it come out to "your" land. I understand why you have a motive to bring the thread down.

Comment

yep thats my plan to bring down the thread. if that was the case i would have been posting on this thread a long time ago. i dont hunt the WMA any more and dont care who hunts and kills what out there. i was done posting long time ago but you asked me to argue and educate the public hunters so here we are.

Comment

Ahhhh, Granger always has stirred the heart.
                Attached Files

Comment

No disrespect , but Bones is a stand up guy too...
                  Agree 100%

Anyone have any luck today? Lake was ****, hunting wasn't much better. I packed it up early and headed into Taylor for some bbq. Ran into Viper over here, guess he packed it in early too.

Comment

What ??, are you a 13 year old little girl. Hope YOU find out what your looking for, chick
                    I did and thanks for making it easy
                    Jeff Young

Comment

Comment

i went out today and got a few rabbits and lokk for any signs but anything i saw was old..sure are a lot of buzzards thru

Comment

quick name drop,chris"lemmeout" thanks again it was nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing ya again

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                            Agree 100%

Anyone have any luck today? Lake was ****, hunting wasn't much better. I packed it up early and headed into Taylor for some bbq. Ran into Viper over here, guess he packed it in early too.

Yes sir... I called it early. Nice to talk with ya over at Louie Mueller's place. That was some good eatin. I am not sure if that pit fire caused the long wait or not, but its always worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                              quick name drop,chris"lemmeout" thanks again it was nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing ya again

Hey Union, what box were you at this morning?

Comment

No hogs sightings?? Ill be out tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X