Someone school me on Spotify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone school me on Spotify

I believe I have owned up to being somewhat backward concerning these kinds of things, but I discovered Spotify. I have put together a pretty lengthy playlist (from the free version). So am I correct in assuming that I haven't really downloaded the music, but basically have just bunched the music together to stream off the internet and without an internet signal I can't listen to my playlist?

Correct

Comment

Do tell more!! So I can listen to it with no data/wifi ?

Comment

You can download songs and albums and listen when offline. You might need to have a premium account though

Comment

The premium account is $9.99 a month. I had it for a long time but do not download any music onto my devices so I canceled and use the free version. I have a bunch of playlists.

Comment

What in the world is SPOTIFY?

Comment

Only thing I know about it is that our 16 year old successfully added $100 to our cell phone bill one month by using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                Only thing I know about it is that our 16 year old successfully added $100 to our cell phone bill one month by using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                  lol. Even though that sucks, it made me laugh. In 8 years I'll have a 16 yr old so you can laugh at me then.

Comment

Originally posted by jetlag887 View Post
                    What in the world is SPOTIFY?

It's that app for pictures.

I like shutterfly for listening to specific artist or albums, but I still fire up Pinterest when I want to shuffle throughout a genre.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post

I like shutterfly for listening to specific artist or albums, but I still fire up Pinterest when I want to shuffle throughout a genre.
                      I think my head just exploded

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post

You must be an old fart. Get up to speed and download Instagram so u can weigh your arrows and broad heads. You might also like Bookface for keeping up with your game cam pics. For a real hoot, download a game called Tapacrap for instant entertainment in the deer stand.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                          You must be an old fart. Get up to speed and download Instagram so u can weigh your arrows and broad heads. You might also like Bookface for keeping up with your game cam pics. For a real hoot, download a game called Tapacrap for instant entertainment in the deer stand.
                          Ha Ha Ha

Comment

I thought shutterfly, and pintrest were for pictures only??

Comment

Originally posted by rwlopez59 View Post
                              I thought shutterfly, and pintrest were for pictures only??
                              He was joking

Comment

Working...
                              X