No announcement yet.

Trifecta complete. A 12 I named Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!! What an awesome ending to a spectacular year. Like others have said, I learn so much from reading your threads, you are quite the educator therefore I deem you "wise one". I left out the ole this time. Don't want to make you mad at me. I raise a BigRed high in the air to one of your Pepsis.
    Congrats!!!! and thanks for the ride.

>E

Comment

great story and pics, thanks for sharing

Comment

Great story John, Congrats on another Great Buck

Your Taxi better send you a Birthday and Christmas Card this year

Comment

Great read really enkoyed it

Comment

Yeah, I don't want to even think about my taxi bill the last couple years. LOL

aironeout, I am "ol". Today's my birthday and I'm 58. I've had people call me "wise" but there's usually an unflattering word after it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
              Today's my birthday and I'm 58.
              Well Happy Birthday John, now go check your mail box for that birthday card

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                With my two 'San Angelo bucks, I have about 460 inches at the taxidermist.
                Now that's a present, Happy B-day & Congrats again!

Comment

Wow! What an awesome place and some great pics! Congrats!

Comment

I'm a Tuthdoc fan! You never disappoint with your writeups John...thanks again for the detailed recount of yet another bruiser Junco buck. These recaps are almost as enjoyable as actually being in the blind with you watching it unfold. Great attention to detail and the history behind the animals...thank you for posting these! What a way to wrap up the year!

And congratulations on a tremendous year to remember!!!

Comment

Hey John happy birthday

Comment

cool pix

Comment

What an awesome story! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on a great season!

Comment

Great story and congrats on the hard earned buck! You had an awesome year

Comment

Wade,? did you kill that buck this year in San Angelo?

Thanks for the kind words people. I figure most will look at it and say "oh no, here we go again with the Long Winded One." Hopefully my mistakes will help others not make them and if something works that others haven't tried, maybe it'll add to their hunt.

Comment

Doc I have a question for you, Did you have a feeder on the junco where you shot that 12? In the pics it looked like you had several lanes but I never saw a feeder in any of them. Do you just hand feed when you hunt there?

Comment

Working...
                                X