No announcement yet.

Cattle panel blind ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant figure out how you got the bilnd a perfect roundness. I see the straps but dang that looks good.

Comment

It takes some time to get everything just perfect but its worth it. Once the missle strap is removeoved the top springs back up and you just finish it out. Im starting another panel blind tomorrow so Ill try and do a build along as well.

Comment

Ive been wanting to build a bow blind and I seen this last night and thought "awesome." My dad runs a ranch so the cattle panels were no problem just had to patch some holes in the fences I took them from. My only question was how was I gonna build my bottom frame. So what I have so far is 4 2x4's 2@75 inches and 2@69 inches, the longer ones being from pnl to pnl and the others going acrass the panel. I like yours how it bubbles. It looks like you have more room, but I dont want to steal ideas from anyone unless they dont mind. I was gonna do a tarp around for rain but with wind it could be a problem. Im taking pics tomorrow and posting

Comment

Brother steal away, heck Ill give you the measurments or anything else you need. Their time consuming though

Comment

I will say that you will need help doing this, but once you get it where you want it the rest is a down hill slide. You can do away with the bottom frame all together if you want to, the ends will hold the shape and you can simply run a single rod in the center from one side to the other to hold the center straight. Just food for thought

Comment

I had 2 panels and putting them both together seemed a little big so I cut the other one in half and added it on. These panels have been used and are not exactly straight but I havent spent a dime yet. Actually I made money for patching the fence. I already have mine folded over its just waiting on a frame. Im gonna stick with the frame idea for sturdiness I think. Im gonna play with it tomorrow and might have it finished but the camo-ing.

Comment

Its a blind, it cant be to big Ill do another DIY build with the one im doing tomorrow, actually im doing 2 different styles so it should be fun...

Comment

Working...
                X