Anyone around Winnie/Fannett area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone around Winnie/Fannett area

After seperating and going through a divorce, I have found myself in Winnie. I am looking for some fellow TBH'ers that might want to do some shooting. I have the area to shoot here at the house. Any of you out there want to shoot.

Wil
    832-729-6795

might go by and visit with gary and his son at trophy hunters archery in lumberton,

Comment

Wow will it is a surpise to here this. I will be heading through Winnie later today also on 9-12 fannett will have a 3d shoot if your in to that.

Comment

I live in the Groves, but I have family over in Winnie. I"ll give you a shout sometime to shoot. I go over to Winnie quite often. I see you like to bass fish. My uncle that lives in Winnie has a 22 acre pond in the back yard if you ever want to wet a hook let me know. I've caught my biggest fish to date out of that pond, 8lbs. 8ozs. You know any Girouards from Winnie?

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Will.

Comment

I live about 25 minutes away in Port Arthur. I am always looking for someone to shoot with. I will shoot you my cell in a PM.

Steve
            Blacklabde

Comment

Hey Wil, I live in Silsbee and drive through Winnie on my way to work. We should get together one evening and do some shooting.

Joe

Comment

I live here in Hankamer. Maybe we could shoot together sometime.

Comment

i live in fannett looking for members in are bow club meet sept 12 3-d shoot

Comment

40 minutes away in Orangefield but could possibly shake loose sometime

Comment

I drive through there all the time on my way to La. When you guys decide to get something setup, post it up so we can get together

Comment

My brother in laws are in Hamshire the Mataks

Comment

I didnt realize there were so many from SETX.

I am from Orange, if you ever head my way let me know and we can shoot.

Comment

port neches here...we shoot all get together one day...

Comment

Nederland here.

Comment

Working...
                              X