Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great lookin mounts guys!

Comment

Beautiful Fish, both the mount and original!

Taxi Question: How come I rarely see any replicas where time is spent matching the tails and fins when they have noticeable imperfections that can be seen in the photo's? Do customers request a "cleaner" fish, or is it too time consuming/difficult?

Comment

That's a beautiful mount!!!

Comment

Nice catches and trophy replicas

Comment

great trophy, congrats Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Taxi Question: How come I rarely see any replicas where time is spent matching the tails and fins when they have noticeable imperfections that can be seen in the photo's? Do customers request a "cleaner" fish, or is it too time consuming/difficult?
              I've never once noticed this, always focused on looking at the painting skills, but now you've ruined me. I'll never be able to look past those perfect fins on a replica ever again.

Comment

Nice fish, mount looks great.

Comment

Very Nice.......!!!

Comment

I don't like most fish mounts, they're just not realistic. At least not newer ones. This looks like a small mouth on the replica. Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                      I don't like most fish mounts, they're just not realistic. At least not newer ones. This looks like a small mouth on the replica. Just my opinion

I don't like skin mounts after about 15 years. All the yellow grease leeching out makes em look terrible! When a replica gets dusty you can take it out in the yard and hose it off! Plus the fish gets to live to fight another day. Win win in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

I have a redfish that wll be replicated after my striper is done. It is missing part of its tail. Taxi said he thought that could be reproduced. We will see in about 8 months.

Comment

Looks great. Congrats.

Comment

Looks great Brandon. Heck of a fish

Comment

Working...
                            X