No announcement yet.

Invest 92L (Gulf of Mexico)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Models this morning looking like a more eastern track taking it into Louisiana. Will be watching it closely for more updates today.

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
      Models this morning looking like a more eastern track taking it into Louisiana. Will be watching it closely for more updates today.

Stinks. By no means do I want to wish that on someone else, but I dang sure don’t want 15” of rain here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        Of course they are. They will all start hypeing it up the closer it gets.
        aint that the truth. Im starting the think the media has stock in bottled water, canned foods and batteries

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Before I was born

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
        And here I thought your first major storm was after Moses parted the sea

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
          Stinks. By no means do I want to wish that on someone else, but I dang sure don’t want 15” of rain here

If it shifts eastward and into Louisiana that puts us on the clean side with much less rain no?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
            If it shifts eastward and into Louisiana that puts us on the clean side with much less rain no?

Yes hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              We're all going to die. Make sure you get plenty of water,get your vehicle an generator gassed up. Maybe get some MRE's. Write your SS number on your arm.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
              I don't understand this line of thinking or smartarseness. No one in this thread, so far, is acting like the sky is falling. Appears to me it's a bunch of adults making informed adult decision. Some have gone through this kind of thing unprepared so they are trying not to repeat history.

If you choose to pray it's not going to affect you and yours then by all means take that line of thought. Me on the other hand, I will have my crap together and be prepared.

Comment

I burn through about 20 gallons of gas every 2 weeks with all of my toys. Yesterday I was filling up my 5 gallon gas cans like I always do, and I was getting some looks from people........LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                  I burn through about 20 gallons of gas every 2 weeks with all of my toys. Yesterday I was filling up my 5 gallon gas cans like I always do, and I was getting some looks from people........LOL.

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post
                    I don't understand this line of thinking or smartarseness. No one in this thread, so far, is acting like the sky is falling. Appears to me it's a bunch of adults making informed adult decision. Some have gone through this kind of thing unprepared so they are trying not to repeat history.

If you choose to pray it's not going to affect you and yours then by all means take that line of thought. Me on the other hand, I will have my crap together and be prepared.
                    Looks through his replies on other threads and they are all about like that from what I have noticed

Comment

is there a link to the latest track?

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                        Anyone remember Hurricane Alicia in 1983?
                        Yep .
                        I made a big bag out of a bedsheet and used as a sail and road my skateboard down my street . Do not how fast I was moving but it was FAST.
                        The walk back to the house sucked.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                          Storm2k.org- under active storms/invests - atlantic there is a thread for discussion and one for models. Will be the most up to date info, but models only run twice a day as far as I know...

Comment

Look at post #17 on this thread's first page

Comment

Download the Hurricane Tracker App

Comment

On the left side of the page in the link above, you'll see dates in gray. Click on a date and then the time within that date to see projected paths at that time on that day. This is only the European model. You can surf through the page for more models.

Comment

Working...
                                X