Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll - How many weeks vacation do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250 hrs

Comment

52 weeks, retired 6 years ago

Comment

Two weeks vacay and a week and a half of sick time but they dont care ifts all vacay or all used for sick. We have 9/80s on top of so cant complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As of right now I have accumulated 40 days of vacation, 49 personal days, 40 sick days and around 3.5 weeks of paid holidays. Christmas, Thanksgiving and some other single days.

Comment

I currently have 300hrs of vacation, 16hrs of holiday time (which is like vacation) and 900+ hours of sick leave. I accrue 6.7 hrs of vacation and 4hrs of sick every 2 weeks. We get our 88hrs of holiday time every Jan. 1 and it has to be burned by Dec. 31.

We don't lose vacation until we get above 320, that's our max.

I can't figure out why I'm constantly at work, feels like all I do is work.

Comment

4 weeks plus 1 week sick time

Comment

280hrs vac
                720hr sick
                240hr comp
                12 holidays paid

Comment

16 Days PTO and 2 weeks of plant shutdown so little over 4 weeks

Comment

4 weeks vacation with 1 carryover week. 10 paid holidays. No sick time.

Comment

I can get up to 305 hrs PTO every year. No holiday pay anymore since Walmart went to PTO time. Right now I am at 198 hrs PTO and any hours over 80 as of Feb 1st will be cashed out and paid out to me on the next pay check. I will only use 1 week of vacation time in mid January for my Wichita Mtns WMA elk hunt. So I should have approximately 140 hrs PTO cashed out to me on February 1st. I will have my car paid off and knock some of my other debt off early next year and I will start using more vacation time than I am right now.

Comment

Comment

2 weeks, bumping up to 3 starting next year.

Comment

7 weeks PTO....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
                              As of today I have 287hrs vacation, 38hrs comp time, 40hrs flsa time and 340 hrs of sick time. And 33hrs of disaster relief time and 18hrs of performance time.
                              Pretty close to me you must work for the TXDOT too.

Comment

We don't get vacation time or holiday pay. But I do work a 28 day on 14 day off (actually only 12 days off cause of travel) schedule so it aint that bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X