Democrats, DACA and Gov’t shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    His fellow dems have already turned on him all over Twitter and social media. Calling him a traitor to DACA and all that. Pretty funny when they are publically for citizens of other countries and against their own.
    Well their own citizens are growing tired of them and don't care for their politics anymore. They have to import a new voting base that they can lie to and get on their side as soon as they get here. They've admitted this on national television more than once over the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Do you research ANYTHING or just yap randomly???

Go to the library. Read some books..

Or Google it..
      Do you read any of my posts?
      They are always filled with data and links to credible sources of where I got the data.

I bet you really do think Obama is a Muslim and is a top member of the Muslim brotherhood and he just quietly tiptoed passed alllll the cheeks and balances of our national security teams.

I googled it and only thing I saw was some GOP Rep from Arizona threw the accusation on the table and there it sat.

If you believe Soros is a Nazi sympathizer, why won't you believe Trump got help from the Russians?
      At least there are hundreds of threads of leading towards the latter complete with Trump's aides already pleading guilty of actions leading towards such.
      Heck, even his own son has emails back and forth with the person and acknowledged he had dinner with her.

I need more proof on Soros.

Heck half Cullman county Alabama said it's widely known Roy More liked pre-teens.
      Even DISTRICT ATTORNEYS went on record saying they knew that.
      But 90% of TBH stayed vigilant and supported ol Roy.

Comment

Its over. Schumer folded, figured Trump was another weak wristed Republican who would cower immediately. Dems are done.
        Originally posted by bownutone View Post
        Should be a win for the Republicans but the MSM will spin it for sure.
        When will this party bee ess stop?
        Who cares what party did this or that.
        Just do what's right for the country!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          When will this party bee ess stop?
          Who cares what party did this or that.
          Just do what's right for the country!!!
          It wont. Both parties have figured out they can make more and do less by keeping the country at each other's throat. Tribalism has taken over and all they have to do is sit back and stir the pot.

Comment

They are always filled with data and links to credible sources of where I got the data.
            Link to credible source?

I googled it and only thing I saw was some GOP Rep from Arizona threw the accusation on the table and there it sat.
            Uh, maybe check out the other 751,999 results on the google search?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Link to credible source?

Uh, maybe check out the other 751,999 results on the google search?
              LoL

Comment

Its over. Schumer folded, figured Trump was another weak wristed Republican who would cower immediately. Dems are done.
                No, Not done amigo!! We will be back at this in a couple weeks...here is a clip:

The House on Monday evening approved a bill to re-open the government, sending the package to President Trump’s desk to end the three-day government shutdown as Senate Democrats backed off their opposition.

The bill passed 266-150, following votes earlier in the day in the Senate.

The temporary spending bill would keep the government open until 'Feb. 8'. The president is expected to sign the bill late Monday.

It is what they should have done last week & timed it better like I mentioned earlier & Trump was holding all the cards this hand, but the deck is being shuffled...it was foolish for them draw a line in the sand with DACA here in Jan when the deadline is in March & I'm sure this fact alone is what had the Dem's phone ringing off the wall. The moderate left & centrists who still despise Trump are still going to put the priorities of children Ins, military & other govt necessities before DACA that isn't on the immediate radar. I'm just guessing here but suspect this dog & pony shut down show will be a photo finish.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                  It wont. Both parties have figured out they can make more and do less by keeping the country at each other's throat. Tribalism has taken over and all they have to do is sit back and stir the pot.
                  ............and Americans are eating it up!!! I cant believe we have fallen into group think on every subject that comes up. Is that really normal for adults?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    No, Not done amigo!! We will be back at this in a couple weeks...here is a clip:

The House on Monday evening approved a bill to re-open the government, sending the package to President Trump’s desk to end the three-day government shutdown as Senate Democrats backed off their opposition.

The bill passed 266-150, following votes earlier in the day in the Senate.

The temporary spending bill would keep the government open until 'Feb. 8'. The president is expected to sign the bill late Monday.

It is what they should have done last week & timed it better like I mentioned earlier & Trump was holding all the cards this hand, but the deck is being shuffled...it was foolish for them draw a line in the sand with DACA here in Jan when the deadline is in March & I'm sure this fact alone is what had the Dem's phone ringing off the wall. The moderate left & centrists who still despise Trump are still going to put the priorities of children Ins, military & other govt necessities before DACA that isn't on the immediate radar. I'm just guessing here but suspect this dog & pony shut down show will be a photo finish.
                    Yep, just a band aid. more drama coming to a TV near you soon......lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      ............and Americans are eating it up!!! I cant believe we have fallen into group think on every subject that comes up. Is that really normal for adults?
                      Doesn't surprise me at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                        I saw that story. Actually 3 former executives are telling parents to monitor social media use as the original intent has been surpassed by facebook. Scary stuff.....social media, the new boob tube!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

We need an Executive order declaring a $5,000 fine per day per congressman until we have a balanced budget.
                          Our governing bodies simply don't care due to ZERO repercussions to them NOT doing their job.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Tommy Lee Jones said it best in MiB:
                            A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals
                            Add to it the fact that we are by far the most violent country in the world and it's pretty clear that when we don't have a common enemy to rally together to fight (e.g. WWI, WWII, attack on the twin towers) we revert to fighting ourselves.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by JonBoy; 01-22-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                              Really interesting read. I'm gonna dive into this a little further.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                                Really interesting read. I'm gonna dive into this a little further.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                                After you're done with that heres a great talk that parrots a lot of whats said in the article:

Makes me want to unplug from any and all social media.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X