Easy Fill Directional Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Fill Directional Sale

Hello Guys, getting a lot of traction on these feeders so I thought I would Run a sale on these corn feeders before the big Aug Sept rush I get every year.

I have 3 sizes but the sale is on the 2 smaller one. (But remember, I do not make small feeders. )

750lb Easy fill directional with Varmint funnel is $700 with timer. (normally $850)

1000+ lb Easy fill directional with Varmint Funnel is $750 with timer. (Normally $900)

If you have your own 12volt timers deduct $50.

These feeders are very aggressive feeders and blast corn. Turn around time is about a week.

Let me know if you have any questions..

Not the greatest pictures because I forgot to take one without the blinds in the way..

Click image for larger version

Name:	directional 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	25148263

Name:	Directional.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	25148264

Also I have made the legs a tad longer which elevates the thrower unit for better distance even though it would throw just fine before. Just puts more volume furter away. Every inch up is about a half foot further..

Thanks
    Mitch
    Krivoman Outdoors
    512-762-4080

Bump for a great deal

Comment

I have two of these feeders and if I had more acres, I’d have more. They are built like a tank and very easy to fill / operate. My dad filled feeders with me last weekend and saw it for the first time and came away really impressed. I have noticed my deer are calmer with the Stand and Fill be the traditional hanging feeder. Y’all should jump on this.

Comment

Great deal right here fellas.

I don't have a stand and fill but do have one of his directional units and it slings a yellow brick road of corn.

If I needed a larger feeder this would be it.

Comment

The 1000 lb is on skids? Any issues with this he coons messing with the the solar panels?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            The 1000 lb is on skids? Any issues with this he coons messing with the the solar panels?
            coons are not after solar panels. if you mount up the barrel they dont mess with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              I have two of these feeders and if I had more acres, I’d have more. They are built like a tank and very easy to fill / operate. My dad filled feeders with me last weekend and saw it for the first time and came away really impressed. I have noticed my deer are calmer with the Stand and Fill be the traditional hanging feeder. Y’all should jump on this.

thanks bud. glad they worked out for you

Comment

Back up for a deal

Comment

A great deal

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Very nice in the market for one now .

Comment

I have one of these. very solid. I might have to get another one for my second stand. Cows knocked over my other model. They won't be able to hurt this one. Its bullet proof and cow proof

Comment

Awesome deal! I love mine! The most convenient thing I found about these feeders is when you put them in a feed pen you can have the feeder all the way on the edge of the feed pen and you don't have to drive in to fill it up. They also work great out in the open.

Name:	20180613_080639.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	24542709

Comment

Where does one have to go to pick one up?

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                              Awesome deal! I love mine! The most convenient thing I found about these feeders is when you put them in a feed pen you can have the feeder all the way on the edge of the feed pen and you don't have to drive in to fill it up. They also work great out in the open.
                              [ATTACH]911456[/ATTACH]
                              Very nice pic btw

Comment

Working...
                              X