• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
    What were y'all using for bait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cut carp and cut gizzard shad. Occasionally some live perch when we could get them.

Comment

Anyone have good luck with goldfish? our bait store sells them and figured it would be a quicker way than fishing for perch.

Comment

I have not.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          Anyone have good luck with goldfish? our bait store sells them and figured it would be a quicker way than fishing for perch.
          I’ve heard of people using them with pretty good success but I’ve never personally tried it.

Comment

Are you baiting the area or just the jugs? How long are they soaking usually?

Great haul!

Comment

Are you baiting the area or just the jugs? How long are they soaking usually?

Great haul!
              Not baiting. This area has some swift current coming into the lake. We pull up to the current, pitch the jugs out in the current and usually by the time they all settle out there are fish on. We generally don’t sit still more than one beer. Constantly chasing them. If you leave them for too long they will get too scattered out and you loose them. When we started using these back in March I had made 32. We are down to 26 now.

Comment

Thanks! Maybe a direct correlation between beers consumed and jugs lost[emoji41]....what else is a beer but a redneck hourglass....

Comment

Congtats, awesome catch!

Amazing how pets look so much like their owners......

Comment

Goldfish are good bait, but they get expensive real quick.....

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Nice haul

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X