• Show
Clear All

Isn't TCU supposed to be pretty stout?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Isn't TCU supposed to be pretty stout?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      They have to replace 4 starters on OL and will have a QB with minimal experience. Skill guys are great. Defense should be stout with CB being the only potential hole without any depth.

The OL has been BAD all spring. I think it will be 2019 before they are really good again personally.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Hopefully everyone spring game goes well without any major injuries. GP held 25 guys out for their game due to injury or to prevent injury. It was like watching 'fish camp'

TCU OL is not good. Gonna be a long season
        Why didn't they pick up a couple more juco lineman to plug-in-play now knowing they were losing so much this year? So before it was bad qb but good line and now complete opposite. I'm going to vomit

Comment

My time frame for Jimbo is 3 years. He has enough talent to be a tough out for now, and he should be bringing in 5-10 range recruiting classes from here out.

2018 - 8 reg season wins
          2019 - 9 reg season wins
          2020 - 10 reg season wins

Anything less than that is a disappointment

Aggies should be a tough out returning 8 starters on defense (Lost 1 S, 1 DT, 1 DE), and 9 on offense (Lost 2 WR). With improved coaching staff, there is no reason to not be able to win 8, and even win a game you shouldn't.
          Last edited by EastTexasMan; 04-18-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Why didn't they pick up a couple more juco lineman to plug-in-play now knowing they were losing so much this year? So before it was bad qb but good line and now complete opposite. I'm going to vomit
            They got the #1 JUCO OT in the country. He's only been on campus a couple of months and still learning the offense. He's the 3rd tackle right now. Tackles should be decent but the interior line is a mess!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              My time frame for Jimbo is 3 years. He has enough talent to be a tough out for now, and he should be bringing in 5-10 range recruiting classes from here out.

2018 - 8 reg season wins
              2019 - 9 reg season wins
              2020 - 10 reg season wins

Anything less than that is a disappointment
              This looks to be pretty realistic and achievable.

I don't know what to make of the Longhorns. Gut says we should be able to win 9 this year. But Texas has made me sick to my stomach the last many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                This looks to be pretty realistic and achievable.

I don't know what to make of the Longhorns. Gut says we should be able to win 9 this year. But Texas has made me sick to my stomach the last many years.
                I would be expecting 8 wins this year, anything over that would be a win win.

OL will probably still be the biggest weakness, and I expect QB and RB play to be average.

Defense should still be good with Orlando, but you lost quite a few pieces to draft. (S, LB, DT, CB)

Comment

LOL! I'm honored to start the spring CFB thread.

Comment

I'm hoping TCU's O line tightens up by the fall. Excited to see what Robinson does. I am thinking an 8 win season for the Frogs in a rebuild yr.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I'm hoping TCU's O line tightens up by the fall. Excited to see what Robinson does. I am thinking an 8 win season for the Frogs in a rebuild yr.
                      Pretty much exactly like I see it.

Comment

The problem A&M has is the same problem every one else has........UGA is the new Bama and Bama is still Bama.

Urban and Dabo aren't going anywhere.

Comment

The problem A&M has is the same problem every one else has........UGA is the new Bama and Bama is still Bama.

Just got to figure out how to beat them more than once every four or five years.........

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            You are correct, Brannon Brown
                            Yup, monster of a kid, should do very well up there

Comment

question is will the rise of UGA eventually weaken Bama? How many of those recruits UGA signed this pass year would have went to Bama in the past?

Comment

Only 129 days til kickoff

Comment

Working...
                                X