cmere deer 3 day harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cmere deer 3 day harvest

I dished out $24 bucks for some cmere deer 3 day harvest. I spread it around a corn pile that had been there a week. A 5 point buck came out took one bite of the cmere deer then proceded to eat the corn instead. Anybody had any luck with this stuff?

Tries it, wont use it again. You could have bought 3 bags of corn or rice bran for that price. i have come to the conclusion if they are not eating the corn or rice bran then they are just not coming to attractants. All of these other gimicks are 3x the price and dont produce any better results. Stick with what works not what the celebrites much less the ones that made a living from a fishing show try to sell you.

Comment

I swore off ANY commercial product after I started using rice bran from my local feed store. $8.25/50# and it works wonders. I also found a recipe on TBH for "angel dust." I will be trying that soon.

Comment

No luck. Had some luck with acorn rage.

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
          I swore off ANY commercial product after I started using rice bran from my local feed store. $8.25/50# and it works wonders. I also found a recipe on TBH for "angel dust." I will be trying that soon.

"Angel Dust" or Magic Dust?

Comment

nope

Comment

I have a new concoction I'm trying out. 1 bag of "deer cane" from wallyworld around $7/bag. Add a box of oatmeal, one bag of cornmeal and one little box of rocksalt. I shouldn't be disclosing this because I might want to market it some day. Have tried c'mere deer without any noticeable success. They will choose corn every time.

Comment

never used it and i never will

Comment

had success with Acorn Rage and Buck Bran, but not the Cmere Deer.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Tries it, wont use it again. You could have bought 3 bags of corn or rice bran for that price. i have come to the conclusion if they are not eating the corn or rice bran then they are just not coming to attractants. All of these other gimicks are 3x the price and dont produce any better results. Stick with what works not what the celebrites much less the ones that made a living from a fishing show try to sell you.
                    I am in total agreement!

Comment

x3

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                      I am in total agreement!

Comment

acorn rage has worked for me. nothing big killed over it but I have harvested three deer and one hog.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          "Angel Dust" or Magic Dust?
                          Story is you and your pops got it going here So is your majic dust really angel dust??

Comment

I've had success with Acorn Rage. Bought 15 bags after the season ended when Walmart was dumping them at $3.00 per bag.

Comment

If deer are not coming to the feeder already, why is the big boy going to come out because you dump perfedtly good money on the ground. I'll stick with the corn

Comment

Working...
                              X