Prayers for my wife please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
    Wife was at a gas station getting a drink . Fell out had a seizure. Stopped breathing. Guy getting gas seen her . Performed cpr called 911 . Hit her head hard . Think it’s related to her wreak when she totaled my truck last week . Waiting on cscan and lab work to come back .

Turns out the local Da was the guy who gave her cpr .
    This time she had the kids with her . Good thing it happenstance at the store and not while driving .
    My wife Developed Epilepsy from a Car wreck. She hit the right side of her head causing a "Spike" on the left side. When seizures are not hereditary the are difficult to control but can be with meds. Good luck and PM me if you need more info. Prayers up

Comment

Man scary stuff right there for sure. Glad things are looking up. Prayers sent

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. That’s scary stuff. Glad everything turning out good.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless!

Comment

Prayers continue up! Update?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Prayers up. Glad it is trending positively. Quite a scare, I'm sure.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Continued prayers for full recovery.

Comment

In for an update too...
                      Still prayer for complete healing...

Comment

Prayers sent for all

Comment

Prayers sent bud! I hope she continues to improve

Comment

Prayers sent, from someone who stresses daily about my wife's own seizures. Like others have said, some good meds out there to help. But, they are hard on them and take a lot of adjustment. My wife's was due to a brain tumor she had removed a few years back. And boy your wife was truly lucky ,clearly the right place at the right time, if that had to happen to her. If they put her on any particular meds and you have any questions, let me know. My wife takes 3000 mg of Keppra, and 1500 mg of Tegretol, daily.

Comment

Prayers fro your wife and Family!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X