This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krisw View Post
    Clemson didn’t have any business being #1. I think GA can beat saban.
    I agree. I think Georgia wins. Am just tired of hearing him whine because Bama got in ahead of 2 loss Ohio State.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
      I agree. I think Georgia wins. Am just tired of hearing him whine because Bama got in ahead of 2 loss Ohio State.
      Who's is whining?
      I said this year alone, they don't deserve to be there. Yes we lost 2 games..but at least we played someone...

This year, Bama simply didn't play anyone. Yeah they beat Clemson....who was obviously over rated...

Just keep manipulating the schedule....refusing to play someone on the road in a home/home series...

Needing the bye week before LSU and finally....

Scheduling Mercer, Chattanooga, or The Citadel in Late November

Bama wouldn't score 10 against Ohio States defense

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
        Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Who's is whining?
        I said this year alone, they don't deserve to be there. Yes we lost 2 games..but at least we played someone...

This year, Bama simply didn't play anyone. Yeah they beat Clemson....who was obviously over rated...

Just keep manipulating the schedule....refusing to play someone on the road in a home/home series...

see both Bolded items for massive revelation lol

Comment

I think Bama wins this game puts the National Championship. Saban coaching against one of his students and a freshman quarterback may be more than the Dawgs can overcome.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

Who's is whining?

10 for the offense would probably be enough plus the points scored by their defense.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              see both Bolded items for massive revelation lol
              smartasses everywhere

cant debate so just ridicule

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                10 for the offense would probably be enough plus the points scored by their defense.

This!!!!

But that said Geaux Dawgs!!!! Anybody but Sata, I mean Saban!!!

Comment

Who's is whining?

But playing Indiana, Army, UNLV, Rutgers, Maryland, and Indiana(played in November) are playing someone?

Ohio state did not deserve to be in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                    I think Bama wins this game puts the National Championship. Saban coaching against one of his students and a freshman quarterback may be more than the Dawgs can overcome.
                    Adios,
                    Gary
                    I have watched bits and pieces of several games that UGa has played this year. I was kinda surprised by their qb. He's not tasked with winning the game for them though.

Comment

Hate to be a SEC homer but I got Georgia winning tonight. Who do you got winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        This!!!!

But that said Geaux Dawgs!!!! Anybody but Sata, I mean Saban!!!
                        What!? You were with us last week. I’ll still have some Yeungling in the car when I head your way

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                          What!? You were with us last week. I’ll still have some Yeungling in the car when I head your way

Last week every team I cheered for lost!! So by the end of the evening I tried rooting for Bama but it didn't work!![emoji22]

Got all of Christmas put away! Gotta load waypoints for Bob Sandlin tonight and get started hunting slabs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Well Well, glad to se yall gettibg along so well.

Go UGA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              The Lampkin show comes to an end. After Lampkin was unable to enroll at Texas due to a lack of foreign language requirement, he skipped on down the road to OU where they got 15 starts and 4.5 sacks out of him. The kid was likely their best option at DT for 2018 and he declares for the draft, lol.
                              Maybe this prediction will age better than the Nick Basquine loss would be a "Significant Hit".

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Maybe this prediction will age better than the Nick Basquine loss would be a "Significant Hit".

Your defense was bad, lol. The offense wasn't. I'm still surprised at how good the freshmen (Lamb) played.

Adios Lampkin
                                Last edited by Chad C; 01-08-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X