Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Trump's team coming up with indictments or will this just go to waste?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Hillary?
      No not him...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Oh make no mistake. He was involved. If not actively, he knew.
        So was Barry. He was the master mind behind this whole fiasco, he signed off on it, yet his name is never mentioned..
        It will be a travesty if that guy skates on this....

Comment

So far, they're all skating... Them's some slippery sapsuckers no doubt...

Comment

This keep getting better. Being reported that investigators are looking into The possibility that Steele was never an FBI informant. They possibly just paid his travel expenses to make him look like a valid FBI informant and not just a paid DNC informant to give the dossier more validity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              So far, they're all skating... Them's some slippery sapsuckers no doubt...

Building a case takes time. This is still being investigated.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                When this is all said and done, Trump needs to pardon Snowden. Everyone called for his execution, but this is exactly what he was trying to show the public was going on.

Comment

The planing stage...

Comment

And yea they are laughing at us!!!!

Comment

Interesting vid
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

So Dems complain that releasing the memo would expose sensitive methods and secrets.... So after getting House Intell committee appeoval for their own memo, it looks like it will include highly sensitive info- forcing Trump to deny its release or heavily redact it....all so they can claim that the Dems weren’t given the same treatment as the Repubs were

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          President Barack Obama says US "can and must be more transparent" about surveillance programmes and promised to work with Congress to put constraints on ...

As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama announced: "I will provide our intelligence and law...euronews, the most watched news channel in EuropeSubscribe fo...

President Obama defended the recent revelations that the National Security Agency was collecting people's phone records and internet communications:Watch th...

Oh, but there are so many more. These are just a few of the short ones. The media should be playing these on a loop. I dont think we have even scratched the surface of the lies and corruption of the previous administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            So Dems complain that releasing the memo would expose sensitive methods and secrets.... So after getting House Intell committee appeoval for their own memo, it looks like it will include highly sensitive info- forcing Trump to deny its release or heavily redact it....all so they can claim that the Dems weren’t given the same treatment as the Repubs were

Yup. They are pulling the victim card. Trump should approve it literally the second he can just for the ensuing hilarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Yup. They are pulling the victim card. Trump should approve it literally the second he can just for the ensuing hilarity.
                              Yes and then blame the Dems for publishing classified info hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                Yes and then blame the Dems for publishing classified info hahaha.
                                I have a feeling they would love to dupe him in to releasing classified info. You can bet the media spin machine is lying in wait for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X