No announcement yet.

Major Stockshows- season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t catch at the scramble, but she had a ball! She managed to get run over by the calf she was trying to catch. Had a nice hoof print on her back for a couple days after

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

San Tone Steer

He showed well in our county fair 2 weeks ago and won class 4 @ 1250lbs. He's purrtied up for sale in pic. He will be showing AOB in SA. I will be in SA starting next Tuesday doing Chiropractic work on Goats, Lambs, Heifers, and Steers. I can be reached @ 361-701-4615 if anyone has any questions. Good luck to everyone and travel safe.
      Last edited by Rack Ranch; 02-05-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Try again
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          Try again
          Great looking calf

Comment

Well we are headed down to San Antonio this afternoon. Will be there until next Friday. Clipping goats tomorrow

Comment

Will be headed to SA for the youth rodeo on the 19th.

Comment

About to roll south

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be safe on the road and good luck.......

Comment

Well I do miss it this year. My last one graduated last year and is the Texas FFA State President this year. With him being president we still get to be involved in ag but not like when showing. After 14 years of showing I miss the shows but not all the time and work before the show! Good luck to all the showers out there and if you see my son at the shows, give him a TBH sign. He is cowboytuff on TBH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Goats are riding in style on the way down there. The will be slumming it again in the horse trailer next week

Comment

Sorry forgot the pic

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post
                          Well I do miss it this year. My last one graduated last year and is the Texas FFA State President this year. With him being president we still get to be involved in ag but not like when showing. After 14 years of showing I miss the shows but not all the time and work before the show! Good luck to all the showers out there and if you see my son at the shows, give him a TBH sign. He is cowboytuff on TBH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                          What an awesome honor for your son. Congrats

Miss my kids showing. Can't help myself though. I help several families here with buying and feeding their pigs. One of my former students had a heck of a day yesterday at the San Antonio cross gilt show.. He had a BUNCH of his gilts that he bred make the sale today.

Comment

Well my daughter won the Horse Skillathon at the San Antonio Stockshow today. She was super excited. Got herself a belt buckle

The other girl on her team got 2nd place as well

Comment

Wow. Pulled into the trailer line at 1:30 AM this morning. Got checked in at 2:45am. It is 7am and still sitting in trailer staging line waiting to unload.

Comment

I am currently one line from moving in san Antonio. we got here around 11 last night. we had a decent showing in fort worth with a reserve division champion. let's pray we have another good show this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X