No announcement yet.

Stuffed backstap with style....pics & how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made this with chicken and venison now and it is the Bomb!! Made some backstrap up and took it to Thanksgiving dinner to kind of snack on in it was gone within a matter of minutes.

Comment

i like to add jimmy dean breakfast sausage to mine with cream cheese jalapenos and onions

Comment

hmmm I hope I can find all the ingredients at the Commisary here in Korea. I really wanna try this.

Comment

I usually like'em fried, but that looks tasty.

Comment

That looks amazing thank you for sharing.

Comment

Fixed it for my family today and they officially voted it the best recipe of the year!! Said it was the best venison they have ever eaten! Good job and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by peon View Post
                Fixed it for my family today and they officially voted it the best recipe of the year!! Said it was the best venison they have ever eaten! Good job and thanks for sharing!
                Glad to hear it.

Comment

Man.That looks good.I am going try that.

Comment

That looks awesome. I am cooking stuffed back steaks for christmas dinner. can't wait to try that wrap method. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Awesome recipe! I've done it once last year and will soon be cooking some more up

Comment

Will have to give it a try myself.

Comment

Ya got any left overs?

Comment

Great presentation! Thanks for the ideas

Comment

will try them on saturday!!!

Comment

Well since im lucky enough to be on duty at the Fire House tomorrow for Christmas im gonna make these for the guys. Also some Fried potatoes and fresh asparagus

Comment

Working...
                                X