Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A true "Centrist" would applaud what good has become of this Presidency, instead of following the liberal agenda of attempting to find fault in everything said or done by Trump, but I digress. Again, I laugh and laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
      How have you not figured out that nobody takes polls more seriously than the Showman in Chief? The man is obsessed with polls and ratings.

TRUMP HAILS POLL THAT CREDITS OBAMA FOR BOOMING ECONOMY

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tweets...s-obama-777940

Donald Trump hailed a new poll on the economy Thursday, despite the full results being a less than resounding endorsement of his presidency.

“In new Quinnipiac Poll, 66% of people feel the economy is “Excellent or Good.” That is the highest number ever recorded by this poll", Trump tweeted.

While Trump is right that these numbers are the highest positive rating in Quinnipiac poll on the economy since 2001, the survey also found that 49 percent of American voters believe former President Barack Obama is responsible for the economy’s current state. Only 40 percent of voters said Trump was responsible.

The Quinnipiac poll, which was published Wednesday, also asked about Trump’s intelligence, his level-headedness and his fitness to serve as president.

Asked to grade President Trump’s first year in office, 56 percent of those polled gave him a failing grade of F or D. Just 16 percent of respondents gave him an A.

As for Trump’s performance so far in office, only 36 percent said they approved, while 59 percent voiced disapproval.

“No one’s been this low at this point,” Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, told Newsweek, speaking of Trump's 36 percent approval rating...
      Leave the Alpha alone!

Comment

Better than the limp wristed Beta we had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Better than the limp wristed Beta we had.
          Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

Agreed

I would hope so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              A true "Centrist" would applaud what good has become of this Presidency, instead of following the liberal agenda of attempting to find fault in everything said or done by Trump, but I digress. Again, I laugh and laugh.
              I think I will like the tax cut, but quite honestly, any GOP president with a GOP House and Senate likely would have done something similar.

Foreign relations - some good, some fail
              Trade - too early to tell
              War on terror - good
              Healthcare - fail
              Supreme Court - good
              Immigration - too early to tell
              Environment - fail
              Race relations - fail
              Keeping Nancy Pelosi out of power - heading towards a fail
              Keeping Chuck Schumer out of power - too early to tell
              Not repeatedly saying moronic things - total fail

I could have done a much better job myself, I wouldn't be underwater by double digits in public opinion polling, and Nancy Pelosi wouldn't have a chance at the gavel.
              Last edited by Vermin93; 01-16-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I think I will like the tax cut, but quite honestly, any GOP president with a GOP House and Senate likely would have done something similar.

Foreign relations - some good, some fail
                Trade - too early to tell
                War on terror - good
                Healthcare - fail
                Supreme Court - good
                Immigration - too early to tell
                Environment - fail
                Race relations - fail
                Keeping Nancy Pelosi out of power - heading towards a fail
                Keeping Chuck Schumer out of power - too early to tell
                Not repeatedly saying moronic things - total fail

I could have done a much better job myself, I wouldn't be underwater by double digits in public opinion polling, and Nancy Pelosi wouldn't have a chance at the gavel.
                And that's without help from virtually ANYONE in Washington, Hollywood or the media. Not bad, huh?
                Last edited by Ironman; 01-16-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't be underwater by double digits in public opinion polling
                  I would take that bet...

Comment

The last guy told the American people we didn’t earn what we have. I’d say thats much more anti American than calling a country that is a #%€*hole a #%^*hole. And before someone tells me that’s in the past and doesn’t matter, it does matter. It matters because the people outraged over Trumps comments applauded or ignored the last guy for his. This outrage is fake and is purely based on opposition.

Comment

Hillary calls women who credibly accuse her husband of rape sluts and liars - media “she’s a champion of women! Such a strong woman!”

Trump, in private says the very true fact that if you’re rich/powerful/ famous, some women will LET you touch them - media “OMG RAPIST!”

Hillary and obama in 2008 say they don’t believe in gay marriage - champions of inclusiveness!

Trumps in 2016 is the first candidate to wrap himself in a Lbgtq flag at a campaign event - monster! He wants to round up and execute gays!

Obama literally caught on tape colluding with Russia - silence

Trump, no evidence of colluding with Russia - he’s Putin puppet! He must be impeached!

IRS proven being used as political weapon. ATF/DOJ directly implicated in the deaths of Federal agents/American Citizens and hundreds of Mexican citizens, billions of dollars given to a country who’s leaders and citizens about death to America and promise destruction of Israel, Americans abandoned in Libya left to die. - what difference does it make?

Trump fires a guy for lying - this Presidency is a disaster!

Hillary takes money from foreign governments in return for favours , gets caught using racially derogatory terms, has secret email server - what a sweet old lady

Trump calls countries full of rape, genocide, incest, filth etc. S-holes - game over man, he’s an idiot and a racist, he must be impeached

The daily outrage over this Presidency is fake, ridiculous and shameful.

Last edited by Clay C; 01-16-2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        The last guy told the American people we didn’t earn what we have. I’d say thats much more anti American than calling a country that is a #%€*hole a #%^*hole. And before someone tells me that’s in the past and doesn’t matter, it does matter. It matters because the people outraged over Trumps comments applauded or ignored the last guy for his. This outrage is fake and is purely based on opposition.

Exactly! But yet he achieves.

Comment

Hillary calls women who credibly accuse her husband of rape sluts and liars - media “she’s a champion of women! Such a strong woman!”

Trump, in private says the very true fact that if you’re rich/powerful/ famous, some women will LET you touch them - media “OMG RAPIST!”

Hillary and obama in 2008 say they don’t believe in gay marriage - champions of inclusiveness!

Trumps in 2016 is the first candidate to wrap himself in a Lbgtq flag at a campaign event - monster! He wants to round up and execute gays!

Obama literally caught on tape colluding with Russia - silence

Trump, no evidence of colluding with Russia - he’s Putin puppet! He must be impeached!

IRS proven being used as political weapon. ATF/DOJ directly implicated in the deaths of Federal agents/American Citizens and hundreds of Mexican citizens, billions of dollars given to a country who’s leaders and citizens about death to America and promise destruction of Israel, Americans abandoned in Libya left to die. - what difference does it make?

Trump fires a guy for lying - this Presidency is a disaster!

Hillary takes money from foreign governments in return for favours , gets caught using racially derogatory terms, has secret email server - what a sweet old lady

Trump calls countries full of rape, genocide, incest, filth etc. S-holes - game over man, he’s an idiot and a racist, he must be impeached

The daily outrage over this Presidency is fake, ridiculous and shameful.

And yet the polls say------no wait. Polls are fake news also. Trump winning presidency pretty much proves that. MAGA! People are smarter than the media and a few select others give us credit for.

Comment

And so it begins....

Dems pick up deep-red legislative seat in Missouri

Comment

And so it begins....

Dems pick up deep-red legislative seat in Missouri

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...at-in-missouri

Did they create fake evidence to spy on the republican that was running?

Comment

Did they create fake evidence to spy on the republican that was running?

I have no idea. However, I was wrong to suggest tonight was the beginning. It appears the beginning was actually a few weeks ago. If this trend of Dems winning continues and Nancy gets the gavel, it’s all on Trump and Team Deplorable.

Dems flip Wisconsin state Senate seat

Last edited by Vermin93; 02-06-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X