• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theunluckyhunter View Post
    found 2 today!!
    put em right back where i found em too.
    Why did you put them back?

Comment

He probably wants to find them again! I didn't think about that. Maybe I should have replaced the ones I found, go back out to the ranch with some friends and impress them by walking back up on the heads I had picked up. Could have been a friendly $ wager on who could find the first arrowhead. Of course, I would not have taken the $.

Comment

Head Huntin..

We need to get this thread fired back up guys.. hard to find friends interested in this sort of thing, would love to set up a trip to the lake with one of you fellows.. I mainly hunt lake conroe and surrounding area and ill post some pics of points ive picked up. If youd like to meet up shoot me a PM

Comment

Comment

When looking for arrowheads, sometimes it is easy to overlook other equally significant tools that were left behind by the ancients. I found this mano on our new lease in the middle of an overgrown field, somewhat near a seasonal creek. Always keep an eye out for the bigger stuff.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice find... some type of nutting stone?

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                Nice find... some type of nutting stone?
                There are a ton of artifact threads on here if yall are interested. Give it a search.

Comment

Nice petrified wood Gary I picked up this weekend. .

Comment

Working...
                  X