Light bar mounting options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light bar mounting options

Anyone have any pics of their light bar mounts? I have a 4010 trans mule with glass windshield and plan on getting a light bar for it and was wondering what everyone is using to mount their light bars to the front. I have a factory kawasaki plastic roof also with an Extreme metal products glass windshield.

Same boat, just with a Pro fxt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post

Nice[emoji1303]

Comment

If I can remember, I will take some pics when I get home. I have a FXT pro with a 24" under the roof and a 48" above the roof. I can light up from far out to right up close. The only problem I have with the smaller one is that it draws in a lot of bugs

Comment

On my ranger I used roll bar mounts but I notched out the front of the plastic roof. My light bar is recessed into the front part of the roof. A friend of mine mounted his directly to the top of the plastic roof and used large fender washers underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by bartosh317 View Post
              If I can remember, I will take some pics when I get home. I have a FXT pro with a 24" under the roof and a 48" above the roof. I can light up from far out to right up close. The only problem I have with the smaller one is that it draws in a lot of bugs

In for pics

Comment

Shoot, I will put a reminder in my phone!!

Comment

Sorry Guys I have been pretty busy! anyways this is what my set up is.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bartosh, is your roof metal? Do they seem like they are securely mounted?

Comment

Yes sir it is metal. I drive mine out on the roads and don't have any problems with it. I just now noticed that the OP has a full windshield, so not sure if this helps anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X