No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what reason did they give for the closure? that bites but also is good if they decide to reopen it next year.

Comment

Didn't have one, just said it is closed. I think it has been for a couple years now. I think it only opened up for a short stint. I could be wrong. You should call and report back with what they tell you.

Comment

https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE...rdb5434292.pdf. it is for sure closed, the order says until august 2018. So hopefully that means it will re-open next season! It has been closed since 2013! has to be monsters roaming that area right about now! looks like I have my spot for next year! lol.

Comment

which unit a tawakoni I have scouted it but haven't been there , I did White Oak Creek yesterday only saw 1 doe and lots of pig sign.

Comment

Originally posted by outdoorsnetx View Post
            https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE...rdb5434292.pdf. it is for sure closed, the order says until august 2018. So hopefully that means it will re-open next season! It has been closed since 2013! has to be monsters roaming that area right about now! looks like I have my spot for next year! lol.
            You can hunt there. It just has to be archery for deer and pigs. Shotgun for small game.

Comment

Anyone else hunt this weekend? Nada for me.

Comment

Is it true the amphitheater area is open now at Cooper?

Comment

amphitheater was open but it was covered up with people this past weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BackwoodzHank View Post
                    amphitheater was open but it was covered up with people this past weekend
                    Ok, a buddy of mine said he heard it was open and drove down this morning and not a single vehicle was in the lot. I bet the deer are pushed out of there now with all the traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                      which unit a tawakoni I have scouted it but haven't been there , I did White Oak Creek yesterday only saw 1 doe and lots of pig sign.
                      Lake Texoma has some monsters.... Have you ever been there? No deer on the small unit at Twok

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone shot anything at south sulphur this week yet?

Comment

Let's get this one going again.

Anybody else going to be out there this week. Should be good after being closed for over a week. I plan on being back out Thursday and/or Friday.

Comment

I’ll be out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I might get out Wednesday or Thursday

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Unless something drastic happens, I'll be hunting all day tomorrow. Probably come out just long enough to go into town and get lunch. If yall are up there and want to try and meet up, just shout.

Comment

Working...
                                X