Nephew Got it Done!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nephew Got it Done!!!!

Last night while at church I got a phone call from my nephew and while I usually don’t answer calls during service for some reason I walked outside and answered the phone. Wesley (my 14 yr old nephew) said I DID IT!!!! I knew he must of shot a buck with his bow as soon as he said it, he lives with my MIL and two years ago I found a spot close to the house where 4 game trails crossed and we put a ladder stand up for him to hunt and everyday during the season that kid is hunting that set up. Well after school he came home and got dressed and headed to the stand, he said it was slow but he’s had a few does come by on camera but no bucks, last night about 6:30 the two does come into his spot and as he went to draw one of them spotted him and she blew and they took off, not a few seconds after that this buck jumped the fence and at 4 yards he drew back and let an arrow fly, he said he hit a little far back but was an ok shot the deer walked about 10 yds and he sent another arrow and this time it hit the mark. The deer ran off! He called me and we where both excited, he waited 20 minutes and he got down and found blood immediately, we stayed on the phone as he trailed the buck and within about 10 minutes and 80 yds he saw his two lighted nocks glowing through some brush and the excitement in his voice was awesome!!!! This young man is ate up with hunting and to see him be successful is the so awesome, this was his first deer with a bow and it will be hard to top!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice deer. Congrats to the young man.

Comment

Congrat's nice one for sure

Comment

That's a good one. Congrats to him

Comment

Awesome. Great Buck, especially with archery equipment.. Congrats to the Young Man..

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to him

Comment

Awesome deer! Congrats to him!

Comment

Hooked for life! Congrats to him.

Comment

Congrats to the young man!
                      Great buck!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Good looking buck. Congrats

Comment

WOW! I have a dream of going into jungle with a deer and all these equipments of hunting
                            ONE DAY...

Comment

Heck of a deer congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X