Live in the Blind Del Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live in the Blind Del Rio

Been sitting/shaking in the blind since 2:30 nothing yet wind starting to pick up a bit just waiting patiently on something to hopefully show up this evening got a group of axis hitting the feeder alot so we shall see..!!!!

Good luck, like that area!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck. Guess last night fading now

Comment

Didn't see nothing the neighbors decided to have a HUGE party and not one animal showed but I got a nice group of axis coming in I just gotta be in the blind when they show up.!!!

Comment

be patient because that axis meat is worth it.

Comment

Rut looks tb kicking off got some bucks on cam 1 pic so the are just cursing thru but I got this one I've never seen not a very good pic but you can yell he's big.! In the blind tonight hope I get lucky.!
              Attached Files

Comment

Get luck

Comment

Back at it again, sitting in the blind put out some corn coated corn and already have a small button buck having a snack hope his pops shows up.! Lots of new bucks on camera so hope one rolls thru.!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post
                        Back at it again, sitting in the blind put out some corn coated corn and already have a small button buck having a snack hope his pops shows up.! Lots of new bucks on camera so hope one rolls thru.!!!
                        Where do you get this Corn coated Corn??! Does the extra layer make it last longer?
                        Lol
                        Good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

How is the hunt going for you? I'm in Del Rio hunting myself. Yesterday and today but this wind is killing me. 20 mile an hour winds aren't helping. Slow movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Signcutter336 View Post
                              How is the hunt going for you? I'm in Del Rio hunting myself. Yesterday and today but this wind is killing me. 20 mile an hour winds aren't helping. Slow movement.

Last night had a hand full of does come thru stay for a while, had the axis on camera this morning again .! went out today in the evening but not one thing came out almost got a shot on a Fox on the way back to the jeep but the dam thing keep going from bush to bush and I lost it.!!!! Where u hunting at...?

Comment

Working...
                              X