Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Nice. Where was the ETL?
    Found it at Deb's liqour in Beaumont. All of the store picks are from there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
      Found it at Deb's liqour in Beaumont. All of the store picks are from there too.
      Nice, I got a call from a liquor store today that they had some ETL for me, picked it up today. I've NEVER had a liquor store follow up after leaving my number, was super impressed.

Got two in the bunker now, so I can start hammering my opened bottle!

Comment

I been liking some Jameson lately.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
          Nice, I got a call from a liquor store today that they had some ETL for me, picked it up today. I've NEVER had a liquor store follow up after leaving my number, was super impressed.

Got two in the bunker now, so I can start hammering my opened bottle!
          Yea i have yet to get a call from any store after leaving my number. I have a local store that told me they supposed to be getting some ETL today. I'm going by after work to see if it came in.

Comment

Yea i have yet to get a call from any store after leaving my number. I have a local store that told me they supposed to be getting some ETL today. I'm going by after work to see if it came in.
            Any luck??

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
              Any luck??
              yep! and it was 10$ less than what i paid for in Beaumont. I think i paid about 10$ more on all of the bottles than i should have but oh well...

Comment

yep! and it was 10$ less than what i paid for in Beaumont. I think i paid about 10$ more on all of the bottles than i should have but oh well...
                Nice, do they have anymore bottles?!

Comment

They only got in 2 bottles. Im not sure if the other one got picked up. I'll stop by and if they have it i'll grab it for you.

Comment

Blanton’s score yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Called all the stores around me trying to find ETL, EC Barrel Proof or Hancock and nothing. Goody goody said they haven’t gotten their allocation stuff in yet

Comment

This stuff any good?

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post

This stuff any good?

Nice. I am a big fan of the 4 Roses Single Barrel Private Barrel Picks. Never had the OBSQ recipe, but liked the OESQ bottle I had, which is similar, but with lower rye content.

Comment

Not bourbon, but the cask strength version of Redbreast 12 is quite tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                              Not bourbon, but the cask strength version of Redbreast 12 is quite tasty!

I haven’t had the cask strength but Red Breast 12 is my favorite Irish I’ve had in a long time and at a good price. I haven’t gotten to try the older whiskeys yet but heard they’re even better

I’m down to the last couple drams of all my good bottles so I haven’t had any in a while till I can restock so I’ve been on a wine kick lately. Not quite the same

Comment

Had a nice find here yesterday.. Just popped into a small local store. Owner was super nice and said he gets allocated 2 bottles per year and i luckily scored one of em!

Comment

Working...
                                X