No announcement yet.

Bagwell HOF today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure hope he gets in along with Pudge. Both deserve to get into the HOF imo.

Comment

Weird seeing Clemmens, Bonds not going to make the HOF ..
      Two of the best players of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Bagwell deserves it for sure. Can't believe Pudge's numbers are a lot higher than that though. He's a no-brainer for the HOF.
        Bagwell gets in I think! Definitely deserving. I think Pudge's lack of support is due to PED suspicions.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
          deserves it, he earned it,, and like you said especially since so much of it was in the dome!
          I was listening to Tim Kurkjian talk yesterday and he said he was shocked it has taken this long for Baggy to get in. He said with the stats Bagwell put up, that his career could put in the argument for one of the Top 5 1B of All-Time. That is a pretty bold statement from Kurkjian.

I have always though that if Frank Thomas was in, Baggy needed to be in as well.

We went to Cooperstown when Biggio was inducted and we will do the same this summer if Bagwell makes it, which it looks like he is lock to make it at this point.

If you haven't been, go check it out. Cooperstown is a very COOL place.

Comment

I think so!

Comment

Bags and Pudge will be great for the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                Bagwell gets in I think! Definitely deserving. I think Pudge's lack of support is due to PED suspicions.
                What about Bagwell's PED suspicions?

For the record, he deserves it in my book.

Kinda weird to see Bonds and Clemens so low. 15 years ago they were sure fire HOFers.

Comment

Believe he does; definitely deserves it!

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    What about Bagwell's PED suspicions?

For the record, he deserves it in my book.

Kinda weird to see Bonds and Clemens so low. 15 years ago they were sure fire HOFers.
                    Suspicions shouldn't keep someone out, but that's why it's taken so long for him to get in even if the suspicions were unfounded. There has never been anything linking him to steroids other than the fact that he bulked up in the mid-late 90s. None of the reports that came out had his name in them, none of the credible accusations had his name in them, nothing. He should have been in years ago.

Comment

If not there is a major problem.

Comment

I'm thinking Bagwell and Raines only this year

Comment

Hoping he gets the nod...watched him play for many years and enjoyed following his career.

Comment

I'm sure pullin' for him. I'm pullin' for Clemens too, but looks like he won't make it... dad deal right there...

Comment

Originally posted by StevenW View Post
                              Suspicions shouldn't keep someone out, but that's why it's taken so long for him to get in even if the suspicions were unfounded. There has never been anything linking him to steroids other than the fact that he bulked up in the mid-late 90s. None of the reports that came out had his name in them, none of the credible accusations had his name in them, nothing. He should have been in years ago.
                              He admitted to taking Andro back in the 90's. It was not a banned substance at the time but is today. He never popped a drug test and wasn't mentioned in the Mitchell Report but suspicion is what has kept him back regardless.

I sure hope he gets in, he deserves it for sure.

Comment

I hope so

Comment

Working...
                                X