No announcement yet.

castrating an older donkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting anything takes mind off the azz and concentrate on the grass!

Comment

I'll never attack another fence as long as I live!

Trailboss

Comment

I came dangerously close to performing this procedure on myself one time while crossing a fence....

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
          I won't be doing it. I will pay someone to do it and I will assist (watch).
          ........while taking pictures????????

Comment

where you located brotha?

Comment

I am on the east side of Weatherford (Hudson Oaks).

Comment

You can also inject them if you don't want to do the cutting. Do a little research. I was looking into doing it for corsican rams that I didn't want breeding with my mouflons. Seems to be pretty low impact. I forget what the vet said to inject them with, but as I recall, it's a pretty common chemical.

Comment

After I had a vasectomy it sure didn't slow me down...and I didn't even have to cross a fence....and that was a lot of years ago...as Toby says...I'm as good once as I ever was...

Comment

How far is Weatherford from wherever BowWiz is these days? Add that to the Wiz in the pen with the hog video classic. I noticed that by the time I finished reading all the posts I'd gone from sitting normal to having my legs crossed tight against one another.

Comment

Originally posted by peacockoutdoors View Post
                      I'll take two tickets to this event!!
                      x2!!!

Comment

My Dad had one cut when I was a kid. I think they had 6 grown men and about 10 ropes and he still dang near got loose

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                          Will he calm down and quit attacking fences between him and the neighbor horses?
                          yes

Comment

just my 2 cents but I think you're cutting on the wrong end. what does he do besides eat and cost you money??

Comment

I agree with the "cutting on the wrong end" thought lost buckaroo stated above.
                              Really between me and my buddys we've prolly had 40-50 head of them rascals, and I've yet to see one die. Cutting him won't hurt him at all, he will just bleed a lot, but I assure you he won't die.
                              On the other hand, mules are gettin top dollar these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Buckaroo View Post
                                just my 2 cents but I think you're cutting on the wrong end. what does he do besides eat and cost you money??
                                x2

Comment

Working...
                                X