Duck Hunting Video and Zeke the Wonder Dog! TBHVJ 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    What weekend was that? I remember watching an airboat pulling out a boat down there last eeekend of season. May not have been y'all.

That was us.

Comment

Nice Vid!

Comment

Nice work by ol Zeke. I'm going to have to work on my dog Ruby a lot to get her to retrieve some ducks.

Comment

That tide was LOW that weekend. That was the only boat I saw stuck though.

Comment

Great job Zeke! And your master did pretty good too . How old are ya now? Pickles turned 9 in January. And says "howdy".

Comment

Great video

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Forgot to say, "Good video Michael".
                  I got kinda wrapped up in it.

Comment

Thanks!

Zeke was impressive, for sure. I enjoyed watching and filming him work!

I'll stop short of begging, but if you feel so inclined, please like and leave a comment on the YouTube link!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                      Ha! He wants to please!! Great video. I heard you being pretty adamant about not shooting when Zeke was outside of the blind. Love it. I kept on thinking...."if someone shot my dog, I'd beat the hell out of them!"
                      I'd have been more concerned about the guy in the middle shooting someone in the blind the way he was shooting completely down the side of the blind across other hunters. Far more dangerous than shooting when a dog is out chasing birds.

Nice video!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Thanks!

Zeke was impressive, for sure. I enjoyed watching and filming him work!

I'll stop short of begging, but if you feel so inclined, please like and leave a comment on the YouTube link!
                        I've never done that before. But just tried to. It wouldn't let me leave a comment. It did make me sign in with a gmail acct, something I hadn't used in years. Had to dig for the password . It did let me push the like button.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                          I'd have been more concerned about the guy in the middle shooting someone in the blind the way he was shooting completely down the side of the blind across other hunters. Far more dangerous than shooting when a dog is out chasing birds.

Nice video!
                          Ole buddy with the Nova sure could use some pointers.

Comment

Nice video. How much time do you spend editing?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                              I was hunting with 3 Aggies and one had a white hat on. Couldn't be too careful[emoji51]
                              I resemble that remark!

Nice video.

Great job Zeke.

Matt.......................................well, hi

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Great job Zeke! And your master did pretty good too . How old are ya now? Pickles turned 9 in January. And says "howdy".

Zeke turned 5 on New Years Eve. He said hi Pickles.

Comment

Working...
                                X