Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mace...have you checked StanR's?...dreams do come true....he has done a bunch as well....and congrats on your place..it's going to be fun to watch it and you grow!....Mine has changed a lot in the last 5 years

Comment

Great Place...

Comment

Congrats on your land hope to do the same very soon.

Comment

Just read the whole thread today. Thanks for posting your progress.

Comment

Thanks for all the recent comments, guys. My next goal is burying some cable to bring power to the RV, and building a corral trap

Comment

Comment

oink!!!!!!

Comment

Deer!!

...and very very comfortable pigs! Haha
                  Attached Files

Comment

Any thoughts on how big that buck will be this year?

Comment

Following

Comment

I am living through your posts. I have always dreamt of owning a piece of property but I don't have the time I will once I get done working for uncle Sam

Comment

bacon......

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                            Any thoughts on how big that buck will be this year?
                            If that was taken on 6/7, he has a lot of growth to do, but his base doesn't look too big, so my initial thoughts are that he will be on the under side of 13" inside spread and most likely 1 or 2 years old. But that is going off just antler base. Not his brisket, or stomach, or back, or old knees... so who knows. You should get more pictures soon.

Comment

Since the deer are showing up, I set out a 50lb trace mineral block for them today.

I also topped off the feeder with 500lbs of the yellow crack, and will be putting out a salt block soon also.

One of my neighbors is shredding the front pasture and easement now, since my place was looking like a jungle with all of these rains! Pics to come

Comment

Great thread! Thanks for sharing your progress. Impressive amount of work; glad you've already had hunting success and look to be headed for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X