New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man...

slept in today and can't make tomorrow morning either. I'm not an evening workout person so it's gonna have to wait till Thursday.

Comment

Yesterday was chest, triceps and abs. Today is shoulders and legs

Comment

Leg day today. Never gets easier, guess it's not supposed to though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Leg day today. Never gets easier, guess it's not supposed to though.
          Nope. If it's gets easier... then you just cheated yourself. I'm always going up in weigh or reps...or dang sure trying to.

Comment

Called a audible and took a rest day. Was back working nights and I was toasted and slept all day.

Legs tomorrow.... yay...

Comment

Got 'er done anyway...

I had a presentation to make today at 7 AM and didn't think I could swing it, but I did after all. Got up at 0400 and made it tot he gym by 0500 and out by 0600. I made my GF speed it up today and that helped keep the intensity up. All supersets, back and chest, 5X5. Flat bench press/bent over rows pronated grip, incline dumbbell press/standing t-bar row, cable flys/low rows.

Back to 10X10 tomorrow.

Comment

Chest and biceps today.....I was really tired this morning so I cut out the ab work at the end. I will make it up as I cant stand to miss anything.

Comment

Back today. Increased weight 5-15# on each exercise. Think I'm sand bagging still worried about my tennis elbow. Gotta try to push it more, just don't want that again!

Comment

Today was not fun

This 10X10. Yesterday was a heavy 5X5 day with chest and back. I should have looked to see what today's 10X10 entailed. Dumbbell presses, bent over dumbbell rows, dumbbell squats, planks, feet on ball hip thrusts. I really trashed the back today with the bent over rows. Every three sets I increased the weight by 10%. The 10th set I thought I was gonna hurl. There's little to no rest in between sets or exercises except for me walking into the box for the planks and hip thrusts. I don't know how many calories I'm burning, but I'm sure sweating like a stuck pig. My Fitbit should be here on Friday. I'll be glad to see what it tells me. I need to get my BF checked. The goal is to increase my weight to 235 and BF of 12-15%.

I'm at 225 now. Got back some of the weight I lost when i had my gall bladder out. Diet is my issue. Not enough protein for sure.

Comment

Back and biceps yesterday. Today is chest and triceps all single joint movements

Comment

Went a little light on legs yesterday but defienently still feeling it

Chest and tris today

Bi's tomorrow

Comment

Biceps triceps and abs today.

Comment

Weights felt good today. I'm drained but still going

Tomorrow is shoulders and legs again....

Comment

Whew...

I didn't even wanna get outta bed this AM, but did. Shoulders and legs today. Seated shoulder press/lateral raises, upright rows/bent over dumbbell flys, rear delt cable pulls, squats/leg extensions, calf raises, incline situps/leg raises. Heavy 5X5 routine.

Back is tight today. Heck I'm tight all over. I need a yoga day or a massage. Maybe both!

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Leg day today, then a short 1 mile run on treadmill at a 4 degree incline. Probably wasn't a good idea after working legs. Tomorrow will suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X