X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jagd Remi

[ATTACH]701401[/ATTACH]

Comment

My wife and I had to put down our lab in January (he would have been 11 last month) and had no plans for another dog anytime soon. We've been arguing over what our next dog would be.

Me: A Lab, a Lab, a Lab, or a Lab.
      Her: I don't want anything that big. I want something small that is going to be my dog.

Last month, we were made aware of a Boston Terrier(will be 5 in May) named Wilson that needed a new home due to his owners declining heath. My wife totally caught me off guard and said she wanted him. We took him in and they bonded, though now he's switching more towards me because I take him for walks the most, and take him to my shop with me some.

This little dude is a trip. He's very sweet with people, but I think he'd take on a T-Rex if one walked down the street.

Comment

2 very spoiled yorkies.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mblenamo; 03-19-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

This is Ruby Red heeler year old.
          Attached Files

Comment

A 5 year old Yorki-Poo -Swashbucklin boat dog - AARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
              A 5 year old Yorki-Poo -Swashbucklin boat dog - AARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Soooo cute...

Comment

Snickers, 14 year old Chocolate lab
                Bella-8 year old weimerreiner (sp?)
                Doing what they do best

And my camping/fishing bud, Presley

Comment

Black Lab, Deek. Best Dog I have ever had.
                  My wife. That's another Story... A cockapoo (Benelli). Two Chihuahuas (Dash and Chloe) and a rescue Pomeranian (Orivs)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by River Racer View Post
                    My wife and I had to put down our lab in January (he would have been 11 last month) and had no plans for another dog anytime soon. We've been arguing over what our next dog would be.

Me: A Lab, a Lab, a Lab, or a Lab.
                    Her: I don't want anything that big. I want something small that is going to be my dog.

Last month, we were made aware of a Boston Terrier(will be 5 in May) named Wilson that needed a new home due to his owners declining heath. My wife totally caught me off guard and said she wanted him. We took him in and they bonded, though now he's switching more towards me because I take him for walks the most, and take him to my shop with me some.

This little dude is a trip. He's very sweet with people, but I think he'd take on a T-Rex if one walked down the street.

Sorry about your lab. Boston terriers are cool little dogs. If i had a smaller dog, thats probably what it would be

Comment

sparkels any picks of mack standing or front paws on some ones sholders? pic does not show how big he is

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                        Black Lab, Deek. Best Dog I have ever had.
                        My wife. That's another Story... A cockapoo (Benelli). Two Chihuahuas (Dash and Chloe) and a rescue Pomeranian (Orivs)
                        Where is the pics of her babies?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426798113.337057.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	24370793

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426798147.105193.jpg
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	24370794
                          2 yo black lab. His name is: Dangit, get over here, drop it, awe heck, not again.
                          Love him to death, loyal companion and hard worker.

Comment

Australian Shepherd , going on six yrs. Sally is my best friend .

Comment

When i started this thread i didnt expect so many pics....so here's mine. Click image for larger version

Name:	20150319_160314.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	24370796
                              Jasmine is 7.5 and is Dozers mom..

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-19-16-08-53-1.jpg
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	24370797
                              Dozer is 3.5 and can be subborn as a mule

Comment