Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    So you have 2 chargers
    Lol I'm embarrassed to admit but I just sent the Kid who is running my boat a text asking. I haven't fished my boat in along time and when I do I just tell Graham to have it ready. I use to guide mostly on weekends but now that Riley's older and her Rodeo schedule has gotten mo busy, I have Graham run it. Get paid $220 a trip and he does all maintance. And it helps him pay for college. But to answer your question I believe two.

Comment

Lol that works out for both of you

Comment

Same as said above 80# 24v minimum. My 18’ Kenner with mercury 90 was struggling the other day trolling into the wind I’m running XI5 80# 24 volt.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Lol that works out for both of you
          It really does. Should make around $1500 this week during spring break . Spring and Summer time is really when make bank and since that's Riley's busiest rodeo schedule works great

Comment

I agree bigger is better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              I have a 24V.-80# and when it's windy, wish I had the 36V-101. Boat is an 1860 Aluma-Craft with 90 Yammer.... If you're going to jump to the 24 volt, just go big. Won't take up any more room on the boat.
              Good to know.

I have a 18' bowrider with a 55# 12volt and wish I had a 24v 80# for when its windy.

Comment

Working...
              X