CO is going to kill Bears and Lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO is going to kill Bears and Lion

To try and help the mule deer population. 45 lion and 75 bear.

The story:
    Despite opposition from conservation and wildlife groups, Colorado announced plans to kill mountain lions and black bears so that more mule deer will be

As always the comments are interesting.

The Colorado people who came up with this plan, who support this plan, and who plan on executing this plan need to be forced to watch their children raped and beaten to death. I guarantee you the deer population will recover just fine after that is accomplished.

Hunting is murder. There is no valid reason to allow the slaughter of senitent living things for recreation, as meat is not required for human life or health the argument for "food" is invalid. The state should be protecting nonhuman animals from these psychopaths.
    Last edited by ladrones; 12-17-2016, 11:53 AM.

These nut jobs never fall short of my expectations

Comment

It's sad, but they live among us!

These are the same kind of people in California that voted to protect the lions and in the end the deer, domestic pets and even people paid the price!
      These people only wake up when it affects them directly. They like to be game managers from their recliners at home!

Comment

I've seen the word "sentient" maybe a dozen times in my life, every time it's from a hippie comment on an article like this.

Comment

If they hadn't have stopped the spring bear season, the baiting of bears, and slashed the amount of tags for lions, they wouldn't have to spend 4.5 million on this crap. In fact, they would have generated many more millions in revenue had they left well enough alone.

Comment

I especially like this one.

Reading some of the commennts by the hunters is very funny, how in the hell do you think wildlife managed itself before there were hunters, DUH, it managed itself, we dont need some stupid *** sitting behind a desk trying to figure out a way to make more money, or better yet why not just kill everything then hunt yourself since there will be to many of you, first off you have no right to kill anything that belongs to everyone, just to hang a head on a wall or make some dumb *** politician richer, you would not be so quick to judge if you were the one being hunted by the wildlife.

Comment

Well consider the source. This is like being brainwashed by MSNBC and being completely stupified that Clinton lost.

Comment

The very next time I see one of those yuppies being mauled by a bear or lion, I promise not to interfere.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  If they hadn't have stopped the spring bear season, the baiting of bears, and slashed the amount of tags for lions, they wouldn't have to spend 4.5 million on this crap. In fact, they would have generated many more millions in revenue had they left well enough alone.
                  Exactly !

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                    I especially like this one.

Reading some of the commennts by the hunters is very funny, how in the hell do you think wildlife managed itself before there were hunters, DUH, it managed itself, we dont need some stupid *** sitting behind a desk trying to figure out a way to make more money, or better yet why not just kill everything then hunt yourself since there will be to many of you, first off you have no right to kill anything that belongs to everyone, just to hang a head on a wall or make some dumb *** politician richer, you would not be so quick to judge if you were the one being hunted by the wildlife.
                    Holy run-on sentence, Batman! This one needs grammar 101. Idjit.

Comment

Idiots.......

Comment

Typical comments from a cliff dweller.

Comment

wow, amazing how stupid and uninformed people can be

Comment

I've never understood how somebody who is protesting killing animals does so by commenting that the hunter and his family should be killed, raped, beaten, or tortured

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                              I've never understood how somebody who is protesting killing animals does so by commenting that the hunter and his family should be killed, raped, beaten, or tortured
                              Its the same bunch that lost their minds when the election didn't go their way and want transgenders to be able to go to whatever bathroom they identify with. They believe iin freedom of speech and equal rights as long as it is in line with their views.

Comment

Working...
                              X