Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    As much as I hate the Boys, this is the most ridiculous statement I've heard on the green screen. Ever. And there's been some doseys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You must not have seen the "dull is the new sharp" broadhead thread. :

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Some of yall need to relax.

Dak is your QB for a long time!

Tony needs to be ready if called upon.

The defense is improving each game and that's a huge accomplishment right there.

They needed a wake-up call and they got it I guess. Good lord they only got beat 10-7.

My only concern for the offense and probably what defensive coordinators saw over the first 12 weeks was no threat of a vertical passing game or a very minimal one. So they are taking away the underneath passes to #82 #11 and the backs. They are just taking their chances not getting beat deep by #88#83#18.

I had a vision Saturday while sitting in the blind trying not to fall asleep that Dak got
      hurt and Romo had to finish the game. Man I am glad that didn't come true.

The team seems to be healthy and in good shape for the finish.

Go Cowboys
      Very well said!

Comment

The defense is improving each game and that's a huge accomplishment right there.

They needed a wake-up call and they got it I guess. Good lord they only got beat 10-7.

My only concern for the offense and probably what defensive coordinators saw over the first 12 weeks was no threat of a vertical passing game or a very minimal one. So they are taking away the underneath passes to #82 #11 and the backs. They are just taking their chances not getting beat deep by #88#83#18.

I had a vision Saturday while sitting in the blind trying not to fall asleep that Dak got

Go Cowboys
        It's hard to relax when we've been sitting here for 20 years watching one train wreck after another. We've got a good, exciting team to watch with potential. I don't think it's crazy to wonder if the best qaurterback on the team is on the field. I think it's crazy for everyone to act like this is so cut and dry. I hope Dak is the QB for a long time though. Remember when Nick Foles was the future of the Eagles just a few years ago? There are many of those examples throughout the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          I think it safe to say the Cowboys coaching staff do...and they are in the know way more than any of us.

This is just part of a maturing nfl player. Gotta figure it all out.

Go Cowboys!
          Drops mic, walks off stage........

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            I think it safe to safe the Cowboys coaching staff do...and they are in the know way more than any of us.

This is just part of a maturing nfl player. Gotta figure it all out.

Go Cowboys!
            I'll bet there's discussion going on between a few members of that coaching staff. I think they're in a bit of a pickle right now and have been since Romo came back.

Comment

Go Cowboys
              Well said. Kinda sums it up for me right now. Let's see how they respond to this - both the players and coaches. I'm not jumping into panic mode yet - I saw a rookie qb last nite, let's see if he learns from his mistakes.

I do believe the play calling last nite was all too predictable, but that's on the coaches for the most part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WallHunter View Post
                Well said. Kinda sums it up for me right now. Let's see how they respond to this - both the players and coaches. I'm not jumping into panic mode yet - I saw a rookie qb last nite, let's see if he learns from his mistakes.

I do believe the play calling last nite was all too predictable, but that's on the coaches for the most part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                Dak had open receivers all night. He couldn't find them. #88 was halfassing every route. #50 is a freaking beast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abcdj View Post
                  i had a vision saturday while sitting in the blind trying not to fall asleep that dak got
                  hurt and romo had to finish the game. Man i am glad that didn't come true.

Go cowboys

[ATTACH]830274[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    [ATTACH]830274[/ATTACH]
                    Aye .. aye .. aye.... I needed a good laugh.

I figured you would photo shop Johnny Carson as Karnak the magnificent.
                    If your old enough to remember that

Thank Ya Jason

Comment

I hope I'm wrong I just don't see Jason Garrett taking the cowboys to a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        I hope I'm wrong I just don't see Jason Garrett taking the cowboys to a Super Bowl.
                        Was he playing quarterback ?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Why is that? Please explain your reasoning.

Comment

Here ya go Jason!

<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Bottom line is the team played awful and got beat.

Curious why nobody is calling for Bailey's head for missing a 55yd field goal?

Bailey is the most reliable player on the team! I thought he made it!! Couple more inches and it bounces through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya go Jason!

<<<<<<<<<<<
                                lol....the great Swami!!

Comment

Working...
                                X