Yet, WE'RE the "Deplorables?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Funny how some throw out comments without even watching the vid and I only see trash on ONE side in this one.
    Sickening and something needs to be done about this trash.
    Violent clashes have erupted between white nationalists attending a far-right march and counter-protesters in the US state of Virginia.Several people were in...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Funny how some throw out comments without even watching the vid and I only see trash on ONE side in this one.
      Sickening and something needs to be done about this trash.
      I'm pretty sure he was meaning in general and not specifically this video.

Just because we hate antifa doesn't mean we cant be objective enough to see the radical right has done enough stuff to be labeled trash also.

Agree we Conservatives need to stop taking their nonsense and band together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post

Just because we hate antifa doesn't mean we cant be objective enough to see the radical right has done enough stuff to be labeled trash also.

Agree we Conservatives need to stop taking their nonsense and band together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Oh I agree that there is trash on both sides no doubt about that at all. I have given my thoughts and feelings about it in other threads. Thats why I specified in THIS video.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          That would be "The Great" DEMOCRATIC Senator Robert C. Byrd. In office from 1953 - 2010.

Thanks for playing. Better luck next
          time.
          Attached Files

Comment

This is only the beginning. In 10 years this will all seem like child's play at the rate this stuff is happening.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
              Actually he is quite consistent about replying to things with limited knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                This is only the beginning. In 10 years this will all seem like child's play at the rate this stuff is happening.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I don't think so. I could be wrong but I believe this is simply popular drama for morons who have absolutely no purpose in life. Whittled down, it is a media created flash in the pan. These losers can only impress the same 8 club members with their antics so many times before they all lose interest or mommy tells them they need to come home. The media will tire of it as well when the Marxists keep getting their a*ses kicked on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

You never hear ideas of white supremacist in mainstream conservative politics. Because they are irrelevant and we want nothing to do with their crazy, hateful ideas.

Stuff you hear from ANTIFA, BLM and other lunatics is spouted off by Democratic leaders almost daily. Oh, and not to mention past history of the Democratic party and supremacist groups.
                  Last edited by Clay C; 09-06-2017, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X