The Long John Silvers Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
    Am i the only one who likes the clams ? You can keep that nasty fish but the clams and puppies are my weakness
    clams n shrimp for me. the fries are soggy and the fish is too oily.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Haven't been in one in probably a dozen years, and I can still taste it.

If I'm craved fried greasy goodness...I can make myself sick on Grandys fried chicken and rolls.
      Man I miss grandys. We'd eat there steak biscuits in the morning before school. They ended up closing the one down in midland... Been years ago.

Comment

Can't handle the LJS here either. I don't get the Hershey squirts but get acid-reflux from hell.

Comment

My Papaw used to bring LJS home for dinner every Friday night. I loved the hushpuppies and the "crunchies". I think it was LJS - might have been Captain D's. I remember going to pick it up with him and it was back when the inside used to look like the inside of a ship... not just a plain Jane fast food joint.

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
            Chickfila make me want to gargle my mouth with gas and eat a live ember sheet is nasty, Whataburger has gone down hill big time too.
            um.....yeah I'm gonna have to disagree with this, vehemently. But to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
              um.....yeah I'm gonna have to disagree with this, vehemently. But to each their own.
              Disagree all you want, this is only my opinion. chikfila sucks so does whatabuger.

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
                Disagree all you want, this is only my opinion. chikfila sucks so does whatabuger.
                Chikfila has the best waffle fries around!

Comment

I'll eat LJS every once in a while. Like other have said...you just get a craving for some unknown reason. That being said, anyone here in San Antonio can tell you it's Fred's Fish Fry FTW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I behave the same with Taco bell. Luckily it's only about 1 time per year anymore. Terrible guilty pleasure with consequences that I decide are worth it 1 time per year

Comment

I had an apple and a cheese stick for lunch... NOW YOUR TEMPTING ME BALL

ps I vote for that quote for quote os the month too

Comment

A lot of you obviously have weak stomachs. Love me some LJS.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          Love me some LJS's! It doesn't bother me a bit and I can wear that stuff out! Ya'll sure got some weak stomach's.
                          Me too! Worked at one while in high school..... Love me some malt vinegar on the cod!

Comment

Ate the chicken today. Love that unhealthy crap!

Comment

I used to really enjoy it every now and then, but the last few times Ive been, it was terrible. Like leave 80% on the plate and walk away terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                I used to eat there until I read an article that ranked the fast food chains from healthiest to least healthy and found LJS's to be on the bottom of the list!!!
                                You don't go to LJS's for healthy food.

I know what's for dinner tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X