Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long John Silvers is good stuff!

Comment

A&M Poultry Science grad that served a stint in a Pilgrims Pride plant. As fast food chicken goes, LJS is tops when it leaves the plant. Just trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        Waitin on a Curtintex reply, about weak gutted people
        Yes, Curt leaves NOTHING to the imagination when he describes this!

For those who may have missed it:

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I'm always amazed at all the candy-assed stomachs than can't digest a simple meal without being able to crap through a screen door. You see it on just about every thread about fast food or certain ethnic foods....."I get the hershey squirts if I even drive past Taco Bell" or "McRibs give me the drizzlins". Yeah? Well your digestive system is an embarrassment to all real men and I hope your tampon falls out during your next pilates class.
        Last edited by Burnadell; 05-16-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

man,yall have candy*** stomachs. doesn't affect me at all.

Comment

Wife and I enjoy it about once a month! No problem with the stomach. She works 10hr days so I'm just proud the fed me.

Comment

My best friend back in high school in the '70's used to work at LJS.

I'd get all smoked up like Cheech and Chong and go by there late and mow out on fish with malt vinegar.
              To this day I crave LJS and Captain D's about twice a year. Ain't been all smoked up in a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                My best friend back in high school in the '70's used to work at LJS.

I'd get all smoked up like Cheech and Chong and go by there late and mow out on fish with malt vinegar.
                To this day I crave LJS and Captain D's about twice a year. Ain't been all smoked up in a long while.
                what a bummer, man!

Comment

LJS is like a McRib, I have to have it a few times a year!!!!

Comment

I still think they have the best coleslaw ever. KFC's is good too though......it might be about the same I don't remember. All I know is I'm a fan of both. Their fish,clams,coleslaw and hush puppies....Yeah count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by J-DUB View Post
                      LJS is like a McRib, I have to have it a few times a year!!!!
                      Gotta love the McRib. Chopped and formed pork mystery meat, a cardboard bun, flaccid pickle slices, red goo and some flavorless chopped onions.

If I ever burn one again Ima get a ride to Mickey D's for a McRib hookup. Werd.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                        what a bummer, man!
                        Hook a brotha up yo.

Comment

Get the fish and extra crunchies. Throw fish away and eat the crunchies.

Comment

Bushes chicken, chicken express, k f c only if there's no bushes or chicken express

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              Bushes chicken, chicken express, k f c only if there's no bushes or chicken express
                              Chicken Express SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flavorless junk.

Comment

It’s about a 3 year cycle for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X