The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearddogs View Post
    X2 won't cat h me around that area. Get ready to walk away from a bunch of other folks..
    Grizzly bears are still bad around there. Been that way since 79. Bring bear spray
    Last edited by Texans42; 05-09-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
      Grizzly bears are still bad around there. Been that way since 79. Bring bear spray
      Grizzly bears in southern colorado? Come on man... Maybe there was a joke I didn't get.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
        Grizzly bears in southern colorado? Come on man... Maybe there was a joke I didn't get.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
          No joke, where the last one was killed....just south east of pagosa.

Probably best to go further north.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
            No joke, where the last one was killed....just south east of pagosa.

Probably best to go further north.
            In 1979.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              In 1979.
              Sept of 79. I was 10 Miles away on the day it was killed. The Crazy thing, is No one had seen one in well over 30 years before that.

I’m obviously kidding(on the grizz still being there, but not on blk Bears, it’s over loaded), I’ve hunted that unit for a long time, but it is a crazy story none the less
              Last edited by Texans42; 05-10-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Has anyone received their Montana tags and license in the mail yet? It's about time to start looking for them

Comment

Originally posted by Gringolevi View Post
                  Anyone live in New Braunfels?
                  I'm just south of you in Live Oak, in NB a lot. I've hunted Pagosa one year, Durango area past two years. I may be doing OTC if I dont draw Nevada

Comment

Glad i found this. I bought a private land hunt here on TBH and im about as green as this screen. All the info is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian243 View Post
                      Glad i found this. I bought a private land hunt here on TBH and im about as green as this screen. All the info is appreciated.
                      What state?

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                        What state?

Weston Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do any of you guys know of any new mexico hunts for less than 6k for elk? Didn't get drawn but I still want to go badly.

Comment

Originally posted by dflo91 View Post
                            Do any of you guys know of any new mexico hunts for less than 6k for elk? Didn't get drawn but I still want to go badly.
                            There are units you can buy landowner tags for less than that.

Comment

Originally posted by dflo91 View Post

Contact Mark at Full.Time.Hunts.

He is a member here. He can hook you up.

Comment

Yes!!!! Mark is the real deal and can get you tags for sure!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X