Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Found him! Name given to me is in fact him. Address found however was not. He live 3 miles from me. Pic is terrible this early in the morning but I now have location! Why is tracking this guy down becoming fun!

I have no plans this evening! Little visit will happen! His gate is decorated with all kinds of Criminal Trespassing signs and what not.

Of course it is. That's usually they ones who have things to hide. Lol

Comment

Got the plate number. Definitely a veteran. Purple heart on other 2 truck license plates. Clearly a match of vehicle. I have a spare scope handy I use so don't think I am pointing a gun at him.
      Attached Files

Comment

Got the plate number. Definitely a veteran. Purple heart on other 2 truck license plates. Clearly a match of vehicle. I have a spare scope handy I use so don't think I am pointing a gun at him.
        Perfect example of why hero worship is a fools errand. Veteran and **** bag are not mutually exclusive.

Be sure to thank him for his service after you whoop his *** hahahaha!!!

Comment

I need fuel! False reading I hope!
          Attached Files

Comment

You can't stalk a man properly with no fuel in the get away vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              rookie mistake lol.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Comment

Dang! He stole yore gas!

Comment

Thank you for the update . I was slightly concerned somebody was laying in the bar ditch with a lump on their head. Hey man here’s just a thought....he’s a veteran and a Purple Heart recipient and you are in East Tx. If his name is Marcus Lutrell I suggest pulling back and calling in reinforcements .

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      Something like this may get the point across when you catch him.

The guy/gal on the right sure is enjoying this, the other guy looks like he is freaking out!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                        Thank you for the update . I was slightly concerned somebody was laying in the bar ditch with a lump on their head. Hey man here’s just a thought....he’s a veteran and a Purple Heart recipient and you are in East Tx. If his name is Marcus Lutrell I suggest pulling back and calling in reinforcements .
                        You act as if I'm going in to whoop his arse. I know how to approach and handle a situation man to man. I won't be alone and a simple explanation for his actions is all I need. Depending on what they are I will notify sheriff and he can also give him a visit for warning. Happens again and he won't like me!

Comment

You act as if I'm going in to whoop his arse. I know how to approach and handle a situation man to man. I won't be alone and a simple explanation for his actions is all I need. Depending on what they are I will notify sheriff and he can also give him a visit for warning. Happens again and he won't like me!
                          This will be interesting......a simple explanation? What could that possibly be? He will either tell the truth, "casing your place to see if there is anything worth stealing" or he will make and excuse like "looking for my lost nanny goat" or "I'm old and was lost". What will you do if he tells you the truth? What will you do if he obviously lies?
                          Either way I got the popcorn going!
                          Best thread of the year so far!

Comment

Don't forget to take your 55 gallon drum of whoop *** with you in your truck just incase

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks it would be funny if the owner of the green truck is following along the live hunt inside?

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                                This will be interesting......a simple explanation? What could that possibly be? He will either tell the truth, "casing your place to see if there is anything worth stealing" or he will make and excuse like "looking for my lost nanny goat" or "I'm old and was lost". What will you do if he tells you the truth? What will you do if he obviously lies?
                                Either way I got the popcorn going!
                                Best thread of the year so far!
                                I'll let you know what I will do when the time comes!

Comment

Working...
                                X