No announcement yet.

Stolen Chocolate Female Lab - Fish Pass Mustang Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down here almost everyday of the week. I’ll keep an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
      Going to fish the surf on that end Thursday, will do some looking.
      Good luck with the fishing and looking!

Comment

Stolen forcefully or the dog was wondering around and someone picked them up?

Comment

So?? how many dogs have you picked up wondering around? SMH You can't be serious with this question. The man said STOLEN!!!
          Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post

Comment

Was the dog fishing by herself, or was the owner not paying attention to her while he was fishing.

EVERYONE should know better than leaving anything of value, in a vehicle (assuming that's where the dog was). Thieves will take anything of value. Even animals.

I hope she's found and returned.

Comment

Man that sucks! My first lab a chocolate female was stolen out of my parent back yard. I had trained her since she was a puppy. I hope you find the POS and get her back.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                Who does this crap? I hope this scum gets whats coming to him
                This is exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Does she have owner info on her collar? I live here and will be in the lookout. Age?

Comment

So?? how many dogs have you picked up wondering around? SMH You can't be serious with this question. The man said STOLEN!!!
                    I thought it was a legit question. The owner was out in the water surfing and the dog did not have on a collar.
                    Last edited by Rex; 05-15-2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I think it's a legit question

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                        I hope some do gooder like my wife picked her up
                        My wife is part of a group that finds stray dogs roaming the streets and “ rescues “ them to a safer place

In San Antonio garbage day is the only day some dogs get a square meal
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-15-2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

behind a sand dune...bat to knee caps...simple...

pos...

Comment

Too bad we can't teach our dogs about stranger danger.

Comment

Man that's terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                Was the dog fishing by herself, or was the owner not paying attention to her while he was fishing.

EVERYONE should know better than leaving anything of value, in a vehicle (assuming that's where the dog was). Thieves will take anything of value. Even animals.

I hope she's found and returned.
                                My thoughts exactly. Little to nothing good can happen when you take a dog fishing.

It's sure easy to blame other people before you know exactly what happened. Maybe the guy took the dog to a shelter because he thought he was homeless/lost. Maybe he's posting stuff on social media trying to find it's home. Maybe not.

In my opinion, although likely unpopular, there's no one to blame but the owner. Shouldn't have taken the dog with them in the first place. Then if you do take her, you better make ****sure that you know where she is ALL THE TIME. It's not other peoples job to make sure you don't lose stuff.

Trust no one with your wife, your kids, or your dogs. You'll end up heart broken

I have some people I know in the area and will send them this link.
                                Hope the owner finds the dog quickly and safely. Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X