Vision ceramic grill deal alert - Samsclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vision ceramic grill deal alert - Samsclub

Sams has the vision b serious ceramic grills on sale for $349. If you check you store inventory online it probably says they are out of stock. My local sams said out of stock but I called and they had 38 in stock. In store price was $499 but it did ring up for $349. Really good deal on a ceramic grill!!

I will look at my Sam's this afternoon. Online for my store is 499.00 though.

Comment

My online store said the same thing, I called them with the item number and they confirmed the price at $349.. the tag in the store was also $499 but it rang up at $349

Comment

Anyone else try this deal to see if they ring up for 349? Thinking about checking out the Sherman store tomorrow for one of these.

Comment

Good deal right there. I love mine.

Comment

Just got it all set up this evening....looking forward to getting it broken in!!!!
            Last edited by hybridhunternm; 03-17-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Looks good. Mine is slightly different. Can you use an electric charcoal starter? Get the all natural lump charcoal.

Heavy SOBs aren't they!

Comment

Have a couple questions for you guys. How long will these grills run on a full load of lump charcoal, long enough for a brisket/turkey?

Can you cook a full sized brisket?

Can you use it as just a burger/hot dog grill?

Any issues with the ceramic cracking?

Overall compare to the Green Egg?

Comment

Ya it is heavy!!!! The old lady and I sweated a little getting it out of the pickup and into the cart. Mine does not have the slot for the electric starter but I’ve been reading have cotton balls soaked in rubbing alcohol make really good fire starters..

Comment

Razor, I just got mine on Thursday so I can’t give much info although they do say the charcoal will last plenty long for 12-16 hour smoke and possibly still have enough left to do some grilling

Comment

And you can definitely do burgers/dogs and really anything that you cook on a normal grill. These just allow you to be able to smoke, bake, sear, and grill. You do have to add a heat deflector/pizza stone to smoke

Comment

I assume the deflector is an extra expense? I would also expect there are a lot of other extra stuff available?

Comment

Ya this model didn’t come with the deflector. It’s really just a pizza stone. There are expensive options and cheaper options or also more diy. There are a lot of accessories for them but I think all I really need is the deflector and I’m set

Comment

Picked up the grill yesterday, $399 at the Burleson Sams. Had to go to HD to get the heat deflector.

Two whole chickens yesterday afternoon, a pork butt and ribs today.

Comment

I have one. Yes it’ll easily do a brisket on one load of charcoal and have plenty left over. Make sure when you assemble it to get a really even seal on closing. Don’t go for maximum heat or you’ll be replacing the gaskets too.

Comment

Working...
                              X