No announcement yet.

Direct TV dropping FX and Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, my contract is up in December. Might be time to just drop it all together and just watch Netflix.

Todd

Comment

DOS.... Denial of Service that sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by twobanger View Post
        Do you know that for sure? Seems they're breaking their part of the deal first.
        Id like to know this also.

Comment

What about Fox Sports?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            What about Fox Sports?
            In some areas people will loose Fox Sports and even local Fox channel.

Comment

If they mess with my fox sports SW they will be fired....period. That's the only reason I have cable of any kind.

Comment

I'm calling the Fox Ladies and getting this taken care off!

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  In some areas people will loose Fox Sports and even local Fox channel.
                  OK not it just got personal hitting my sports channels. Will definitely call tomorrow.

Comment

Soooo, do you have Direc TV or CABLE. Please clarify.

If you "bought cable" for that one show...why would you care if a satellite provider, that you don't have is dropping that show?

Comment

They've been saying the same thing about CBS I believe....

Comment

Good sons episode tonight

Comment

i have direct tv for now but not under contract anymore, they do that and i will change to something else. price goes up and channels go down

Comment

This happens between a lot of stations and service providers. They are in the middle of some contract negotiations that's all. Directv is playing hard ball so the stations are trying to one up them by getting customers involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Kbeaz View Post
                              This happens between a lot of stations and service providers. They are in the middle of some contract negotiations that's all. Directv is playing hard ball so the stations are trying to one up them by getting customers involved.
                              problem is my monthly payment is addressed to DirectTV not FOX, ESPN, etc. So I blame those I can hold accountable...

Comment

Happened with Dish Network a year or two ago. I think they actually dropped them for a few days before an agreement was reached. Cant remember now.
                                It was every fox network. fox, fssw, fx, fox news, all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X