BOB needs prayers ... Slayer is calling it quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Well Curt, BoB just happens to be the VERY FIRST to EVER make my IGNORE list... so I can't pray for who I don't "see"...
    Don't want your bull**** prayer jackhole.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      The last North American show EVER is Austin at Verizon. That is a large venue boys.

Huge tour with Lamb of God, Anthrax, Behemoth and Testament.
      Holy mother of................. That is one hek of a line up.

Comment

Also, Tom Araya lives on a ranch near Buffalo, TEXAS. He is a Trump supporter.

Comment

Most rednecks don't get it. They are stuck in their little bubble.

Slayer is one of the biggest metal/hard rock bands of all time. Generally considered top 5-6 with Black Sabbath, Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Pantera.

From a website:

After making some of the most brutal, breathtakingly aggressive, all-hell's-a-breaking-loose music ever created, being one of the four bands that defined an entire musical genre and being the band that other heavy acts are measured against and aspire to... after nearly 37 years, releasing 12 studio albums, multiple live recordings, compilations, live video and two box sets, playing nearly 3000 concerts in all corners of the world, receiving countless awards including five Grammy nominations and two Grammy awards, gold records and other accolades...having its own exhibit in the Smithsonian Institute, gracing hundreds of magazine covers, experiencing the devastating loss of a founding brother, and even appearing on "The Tonight Show", the age of SLAYER, one of the greatest thrash/metal/punk bands of this or any age, is coming to an end.

Comment

They won't quit. It's a ploy to make a buttload of money off the "Farewell". I watched Ozzy on his farewell in 1992. LOL

Comment

Most rednecks don't get it. They are stuck in their little bubble.

Slayer is one of the biggest metal/hard rock bands of all time. Generally considered top 5-6 with Black Sabbath, Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Pantera.

From a website:

After making some of the most brutal, breathtakingly aggressive, all-hell's-a-breaking-loose music ever created, being one of the four bands that defined an entire musical genre and being the band that other heavy acts are measured against and aspire to... after nearly 37 years, releasing 12 studio albums, multiple live recordings, compilations, live video and two box sets, playing nearly 3000 concerts in all corners of the world, receiving countless awards including five Grammy nominations and two Grammy awards, gold records and other accolades...having its own exhibit in the Smithsonian Institute, gracing hundreds of magazine covers, experiencing the devastating loss of a founding brother, and even appearing on "The Tonight Show", the age of SLAYER, one of the greatest thrash/metal/punk bands of this or any age, is coming to an end.
              I'm with you BoB \m/

Comment

Also, Tom Araya lives on a ranch near Buffalo, TEXAS. He is a Trump supporter.
                WOW, I didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  WOW, I didn't know that.
                  Some believe that's why he is retiring....because Kerry is such a liberal ******.

Comment

Married a Dallas girl.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	araya.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	24527311

Comment

Dates are posted

Slayer | The Official Slayer Site. Brand new, twelfth studio album, REPENTLESS, out worldwide via Nuclear Blast Records.

Comment

Comment

I hate posers.

Comment

You're watching the official music video for RATT - "Round And Round" from the album 'Out Of The Cellar'. "Round And Round" is featured in season 2 of the Ne...

Sorry for your loss BOB

Comment

No worries! BoB’s second favorite band is still going strong!!

Comment

One more to keep you going...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X