Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    You've got West Coast and East Coast and the blends in between when it comes to hops variants. The more pine like brews are from the East coast, I prefer West Coast IPA's. IBU's come into play and some folks taste buds simply don't jive with the hoppy brews.

One of my go to's is Dogfish 90 minute when I find it on tap.

Try Sierra Nevada on tap some time, it's fairly mellow.
    I'm a big fan of Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale.

Comment

I poured this entire thing out. Literally tasted like **** smells. Quite possibly the worst beer I have ever tried.

Comment

I tend to gravitate to Porters and Stouts with meals but Freetail Original Ale is my go to for lake afternoon brew. Another of my customers is New Braunfels Brewing and if you ever see their PKL-FKR pickle beer (fill in the blanks on the name) grab one. It's an explosion of flavor in your mouth and really light for summer sippin. Life is good with all the new micro's.

Comment

This on the other hand doesn't taste bad at all...because it has no taste. Waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            I poured this entire thing out. Literally tasted like **** smells. Quite possibly the worst beer I have ever tried.

It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
              I tend to gravitate to Porters and Stouts with meals but Freetail Original Ale is my go to for lake afternoon brew. Another of my customers is New Braunfels Brewing and if you ever see their PKL-FKR pickle beer (fill in the blanks on the name) grab one. It's an explosion of flavor in your mouth and really light for summer sippin. Life is good with all the new micro's.
              You lost me at pickle...YUK!!!

I'm a big fan of Busted Sandal beers.

They have more beers in their tap room than they distribute right now.
              Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 05-19-2017, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Bell's Two Hearted Ale, delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

Bell's Two Hearted Ale, delicious.

Bell's is supposed to be hitting this market soon. I have been looking. I'm ready to give them a try.

Comment

Had an Avery Apricot Sour and a Dogfish Head 120 IPA yesterday. Both were delicious.

Comment

Seasons are changing. Time to start consuming light sour beers. For me anyway. Have not hit 90 degrees yet but it's coming.
                      This is a nice light beer that has a good sour taste.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        Seasons are changing. Time to start consuming light sour beers. For me anyway. Have not hit 90 degrees yet but it's coming.

I didn't get pictures of them but the Anderson Valley G&T Gose and their Blood Orange Gose are amazing. You should try them if you haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post

Great minds...i love this stuff. Light, crisp, and a clean finish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            Great minds...i love this stuff. Light, crisp, and a clean finish

Man that brand puts out lots of good product. The seasonal brews are pretty spot on for the most part.

Comment

Bout average good after mowing the yard lol

Comment

I am trying my hand at making a salt and lime spiked and sparkling. Will see. The salt, lime, and a little sugar is in a different container until fermentation is complete then I will incorporate it just prior to bottling. Will keep you posted but I should end up with a semi sparkling drink at @ 10%

Comment

Working...
                                X