• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 down 3 to go on pickem. Good win
    Originally posted by Clark View Post
    War **** Eagle!!
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Penn State looked ugly and had to have OT to win. Don’t look like a top 10 team.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        Read that Tom Herman is the first coach at Texas to lose his first two openers to unranked opponents.
        Now you see why us Aggies were sighing a bit of relief when we declined the home and away offer from them. We are scared!!! Bahahahahahaha

Comment

Trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            After beating a blueblood in the opener for the second straight year they should be gaining enough respect to crack it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Maryland and Appalachian State giving the bluebloods a fit!!

Comment

Will Grier looking good. WVU going to beat Texas by 50.

RLB insert wise a** remark here.

Comment

Wow...some guys must have went into hiding...

Karma is a *****

Comment

Finally get to sit on my rear, crack a cold one and watch some ball. Looks like UT had a rough day. I think they were the only top 25 team to lose. I am not sure I can make it up to watch all of Herm's debut.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    No. We have been told how great Strong's classes were and how good Herman's first class is. No.
                    Strong's classes weren't that great. He was out recruited by both aggy and sooner. Last year's class by Herman was the first top 5 since 2012.

In fact according to https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...s-rosters-2018
                    The last 5 classes rank: 3, 26, 10, 11, 16. Take out last year's freshmen and the previous 4 classes average around 16. I wouldn't call that great. Good enough to beat Maryland though. No excuses for that loss other than unprepared, unmotivated, and bad play calling.

Comment

Anyone check on Smart and BoB?

Comment

I got thick skin and your right about karma.
                        Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Wow...some guys must have went into hiding...

Karma is a *****
                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                          Strong's classes weren't that great. He was out recruited by both aggy and sooner. Last year's class by Herman was the first top 5 since 2012.

In fact according to https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...s-rosters-2018
                          The last 5 classes rank: 3, 26, 10, 11, 16. Take out last year's freshmen and the previous 4 classes average around 16. I wouldn't call that great. Good enough to beat Maryland though. No excuses for that loss other than unprepared, unmotivated, and bad play calling.
                          Are you sure? Just going by what I heard here......a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Can anyone confirm or deny that horn ordered pizza during the weather delay?
                            #pizzagate
                            https://t.co/9yiPurNfAS?ssr=true

[emoji23]Sounds like a sound coaching decision during a weather delay.

Comment

Just checking in. Anything exciting happen around here today? [emoji23]

Comment

Tech got destroyed. Geez

Comment

Working...
                                X