View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #346
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Jimbo doing more damage with Texas HC's. Michael Johnson is no Snowflake!

Texas A&M head coach Jimbo Fisher stopped by Dallas Bishop Dunne on Thursday, and he made a very quick impression.

"It was great. He's a great coach, a great person," Bishop Dunne head coach Michael Johnson said. "It was the first time I've had the opportunity to meet him, and he has a huge plan for what he wants to do at Texas A&M. He was talking about the support he has with the administration, the support he has with the fanbase, the support he has with pretty much the whole alumni base which is one of the largest alumni bases in the world and I didn't know that until it was brought to my attention."

Bishop Dunne is home to top 2019 safety Brian Williams and 2019 athlete Marquez Beason. Both have A&M offers and both were offered by Fisher at Florida State, and Fisher being at A&M has perked their interest in the Aggie program.

It meant a lot to coach Johnson that the first stop in the DFW area was to Bishop Dunne.

"It's definitely an honor because the caliber of coach, a national championship winning coach, and we haven't had that come in our building since Mack Brown," Johnson said. "So it was exciting. Our administration was excited and he brings a certain type of charisma about himself. He's special and you can tell."

Coach Price was also with coach Fisher.
Not a public school
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top