No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though not very old (2011) or pricy, this Quintero is smoking very nicely!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434314394.423531.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24386457

Comment

Re-hanging an old double bit cruiser Axe. A Partagas 1845 and some Zaya rum on the assist.

Comment

Can you save a cigar that has been partially burned?
        There's been a time or two where I'll be enjoying a cigar, then due to unforseen circumstances, can't finish it then, or just had enough at for the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
          Can you save a cigar that has been partially burned?
          There's been a time or two where I'll be enjoying a cigar, then due to unforseen circumstances, can't finish it then, or just had enough at for the time?
          I have cleared a cigar by blowing through it then coming back to finish it 30 minutes or so later. I haven't tried longer than that though.

BTW, your package will go out tomorrow.

Comment

I was wondering if it could be trimmed back past the ash, put away and finished another day. Might have to experiment with one one day, of course not a great one.

Comment

Just be sure and blow through it to clear all the smoke out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                Just be sure and blow through it to clear all the smoke out.

Exactly.

Comment

I have decided that I am not a cigar guy.. I used to like to have one every 3-4 months.. But the last few times i haven't really enjoyed them.. The one last night wasn't good at all.. And now i have a cough.. Im done with them lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    I have decided that I am not a cigar guy.. I used to like to have one every 3-4 months.. But the last few times i haven't really enjoyed them.. The one last night wasn't good at all.. And now i have a cough.. Im done with them lol
                    Are you inhaling when you smoke cigars?

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                      Are you inhaling when you smoke cigars?
                      LOL no.. But i was sweeping the garage so a few times when i left it in my mouth i accidentally did.. But no i don't inhale them.. LOL

Comment

From yesterday. This was given to me by a coworker whose daughter was married last weekend. She had a humidor full of these for their guests after the ceremony, and brought one back for me to enjoy since she knew I partake from time to time. Not sure of the brand, so I wasn't expecting much. It was a bit sweet to the lips, and very mellow. Not a flavored cigar at all, but it did have a sweet note none-the-less. I never make mixed drinks any more either, but I thought Jim Beam and Coke would be ok. I appreciate the gesture, but it was a challenge to get through. By mid way, the cigar itself felt like it was imploding, nearly collapsing on itself, very soft.

Comment

So, to cleanse my palette, I thought I'd try something completely different, an Alec Bradley Black Market. Did all kinds of funny things while burning, almost splitting right in half. I then made my way to the garage to get it cleaned out for my next project. Had a couple Shiner Birthdays to go with it. Completely erased all hints of the prior smoke.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434396739.113942.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	24386580

Celebrating being home in TX for a few days before I head back out for work in a couple days. 2013 Perdomo Discovery Texas Edition. Thanks Lincoln!

Comment

Nice Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                                [ATTACH]720283[/ATTACH]

Celebrating being home in TX for a few days before I head back out for work in a couple days. 2013 Perdomo Discovery Texas Edition. Thanks Lincoln!
                                How's it smoking Aaron?

Comment

Working...
                                X